GW First week feedback

If they’re going to add slots for guild wars, I would prefer 12 slots – offense/defense for each color.

1 Like

I think 4 defense slots is sufficient is for me I can change out troops not add in two extra slots I think it may be pushing it as your defence team doesn’t need to be monocoloured

But I have one defense team for each color – Sylph is quite useless against non-brown troops, for example. And since players can attack on any day after that guild war, it’s not safe to assume that I can change out day 1’s team after day 3.

id use all 12 slots for offense XD
man, i actually would like 18 slots just for offense…

so i appreciate if i could attack with my normal team slots not only gw-dedicated team slots…

2 Likes

Hi. I just wanted to be the millionth person to comment about how lame devour/Death Mark defense teams are.

I just went up against a 2xKerberos/Forest Guardian/Giant Spider team that got 4 (FOUR!) devours on me. In normal PvP I’d shrug this off. We all get unlucky and lose sometimes. But now I’m thinking I need an all Impervious team. But then what happens as more and more people use these defense teams? Will there be a time when we get to a point where ALL defense teams will be devour/DM? Probably! Seems pretty clear something needs to be rethought in this whole Guild Wars business, yo.

18 offence slots, 18 defense slots just for GW. That’s 3 slots per color.

1 Like

… So, more team slots are on their way to you soon™.

16 Likes

Um yeah, that time is now… at least in the brackets I’ve seen…

2 Likes

Yep it’s Devour/DM and Psion/Famine 95% of the time in first bracket. At this point I look more forward to the drudgery of housework than the drudgery of the daily GW battles…

3 Likes

Man… I LOVE brown day! And not just because of my juvenile sense of humor​:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

4 Likes

the feedback im getting from in game chat is ppl below top50 gw ranking feel like advancing to a higher bracket is a punishment to them, not a reward :sweat_smile:

shows how much the rewards vs difficulty are motivating

3 Likes