Guild Wars Will be Temporarily Offline

Is it good result for a patch? Are devs satisfied by no improvement of their playerbase?
What I see in this chart is that with GW they gained +19% in 2 months and then began to loose players -7% during last week and the current one.

You overestimate the impact of this forum which represent a very small part of the playerbase. Do you really believe that devs will stop GW because of at max. 50 players was unsatisfied by GW?
I don’t think so. It’s more because they were loosing players tha some posts on this forum.

Moreover, these charts don’t provide any informations about the most important point: income. Because you can have +20% of players but if these newplayers don’t give ant dollars it’s not that good for their business (yeah I know there should be some well-known studies that show newcomers are the ones who give the most dollars :slight_smile: ).

Far too little and far too late. GW was a dumpster fire from the start. GW2 will never be anything more than hot garbage.

1 Like

Yeh. I agree. I don’t believe that a few whiners on forums made them put GW on pause. I mean they have research teams for feedback right? Then add that to all other data to include this forum. I say. All I know is what I’ve been told. And we all seen Salty’s pin.

1 Like

(yeah I know there should be some well-known studies that show newcomers are the ones who give the most dollars

Yeah this.

I wish I hadn’t given them any dollars at all.

This is your daily scheduled PSA, don’t argue pointlessly in this thread. Take it to PMs. Also, this is official news, so no more meme dropping, please. If either of these things happen again I will be forced to issue warnings or bans, which I really don’t want to do.

The thread for Guild Wars suggestions is where all ideas for changes should be posted.

10 Likes

Drop the hammer!!! Lol

My summer has been crazy busy with vacations left and right. You have to take into account that more people travel this time of year. Steam just shows online players, not active accounts.

1 Like

Sounds like your doing the whining

Yeah of course a deviation according to the month can be possible.
But if you check for 2016, their stats want up during summer (aside August).
These charts are of course not enough to make any comclusions, only assumptions.

For sure, it will be better that devs provide some stats :stuck_out_tongue: .

Xp bonus for gw daily victory isn’t expiring on xbox one, still 390%. Vip 8, death knight armor, top guild.

What ever job expires the bonus is also on hold with gw. And no fixing this, not a bug but desirable feature.

1 Like

Same on the PC version, I have 400% while I believe it should be 300%, I am VIP 10.

2 Likes

Ok so where the update for GW ? too long no informations make my member itchy for action. This unacceptable, I pay money for this game and then it get taken down. Need to give answers quickly please.

Has it been two weeks already? My game says next gw starts in 7 days, 23 hours, 46 minutes.

It hasn’t even been 1 full week yet.

It hasn’t even been one week and I’m really bored. Without GW there’s nothing much left to do after Monday. Even started playing Gardenscapes and Candy Crush again :frowning:

1 Like

I hope we get the tasks from console soon on PC… Those are kinda fun, with potential to be super fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Arena, which needs a refurbishment it’s self, is fun. I’ve played it several times this week.

5 Likes

The event system replicates the tasks on the console. They have said in the past that the full task system will not be migrated since it is used to help offset the difference in accessibility/tribute gathering abilities.

All from memory from almost a year so I cannot quote direct.

I still like playing arena also. Would be nice if there was another version where you can randomly pick from higher troops also. Would be nice to see all troops randomly