Guild Wars Will be Temporarily Offline

All I will say is I hope your wrong @Mad_Butch
That will be a very long wait indeed.

2 Likes

Well if that the case , why not keep going with GW until they release the update? I mean, we got a broken troop for awhile and they didin’t do anything about it. Imo this was a bigger problem then GW

2 Likes

That’s what didn’t make sense to me Ricky.
I asked about the broken troops, and the good news is that the fix is coming… The bad news is that you have to hang on a little longer.

It will most likely be in the next patch on console.
We just don’t know when that patch is coming yet…

@alpheon told me 3 months in the worst case and it was a month ago. So i expect it in 2 month and i pray for the best case

Maybe they will add the GW changes in that same patch then…

Yeah that was my bet but @Saltypatra said they can change some things in GW without update

Funny, I’m so pissed they canceled gw I don’t feel like playing at all.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Next time you’ll want to go out don’t use door, just smash your head on the wall until it crumbles. It’s super fun, doors are for the soft club whiners.

4 Likes

oh, a nerve was touched…

3 Likes

Nah just children aren’t worth my time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oh, another nerve was touched, amazing! JACKPOT! :joy:

4 Likes

No nerves were touched as you are spending more time finding enjoyment out of this while I’m just laughing living life, not worried about a dang thing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please take up a youtube video to show us you are laughing, that would be fun! lol :joy:

3 Likes

Nah I got real life things to attend to then waste my time like this on a troll, I got money to make then sit over the internet with a troll :slight_smile:

4 Likes

11 Likes

A nerve touched? You wish. I was just giving you a little advice, hoping you will follow it and rid this thread of your ignorance.

3 Likes

Go back to your Soft Club. Thanks for destroying for a majority of us.

4 Likes

Thats not very nice brudda

2 Likes

IMO the reason they are taking GW offline is because it is an emotionally unsatisfying game experience.

2 Likes