Guild Mean Machine, rank 29, is recruiting!

You might need to list some more of your stats and what you guys offer (besides baby punching and candy stealing, if the rumors are true). While most of us forum vets know what 29th place (congrats, btw) means, forum newbs may not.

2 Likes

Join us! It’s currently 23:04GMT (16 hours after Monday reset) and here’s what our tasks look like:

This is a genuine team effort, no-one is super play-all-day hardcore. All our statues are over level 100 which means maximum guild bonuses.

We have a friendly community with plenty of chat in game and on our discord server. Talking is not mandatory but if you ever need anything someone is always there.

All we need from you is a minimum contribution of 200 trophies, 400k gold and 1200 seals. Levelling kingdoms? That’s no problem, you only need to donate 200k gold (although we do ask that you claim all 1500 seals to make up for it). Having a busy week with life? We understand, just let Don know and you won’t get kicked.

So who will come and help us knock Ogunther and his smelly farty guild off its pedestal?? Get in now and you’ll be just in time for our first legendary task this week paying out. Delay and you’ll… well you’ll still get the other 5 or so that we’ll complete this week :grin:

ALSO don’t be deceived by our rank, in the last quarter we were the 14th highest performing guild

4 Likes

Well said @Dddd!!

And to add: This ! :point_up: All of this! :point_up:

Mean Machine is a great guild and you will not regret joining this family. Flexible, fun, consistent. That’s us! :wink:

1 Like

No one is going to mention that our leader is sexy? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Whoa where did you find that picture of me :open_mouth:

1 Like

2 Likes

Ty for bumping kind person! But we got a new member :slight_smile:
But since you were kind enogh, we promise not to hit you amd steal your candy, even if you are a baby :wink:

2 Likes

ROFLMAO! Deal! :wink:

2 Likes

Curse you @DonBoba I have been trying to find a way to turn that whole baby thing on its head and throw it back at @ogunther and you did so succinctly!! :rage:

Well played @DonBoba, well played… :clap: :clap: :clap: (slow clap)

lol :wink:

2 Likes

I’m not a baby…

1 Like