Gorgotha with all 6 colors?! (Explore)

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I expect Gorgotha to have only Yellow/Brown colors.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
It seems to happen randomly when starting an Explore match. I had it once before but forgot to take a screenshot. It’s the second time I see this. It doesn’t happen every time, I had the Gorgotha appearing normally many times with Yellow/Brown too in other Explore matches (while hoping it to happen again for a screenshot :slight_smile:)

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Yep :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s not a bug my friend sometime he show up in explore mode :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rainbow Gorgotha appears at the end of the Khaziel quest line. So it is a troop that can be accessed by the game. Congrats on the rare sighting.

7 Likes

It also has different traits :slight_smile:

Well, even after level 637 I learned something new then haha :smiley:

I assume it’s impossible to obtain it as a troop then?

Are there any other troops like this which are not acquirable?

4 Likes

Nope as @Shiratori mentioned only in story mode and explore mode , congrats

1 Like

After a little more research, it seems that rainbow Gorgotha actually is available as a troop by using a troop that summons daemons, if you’re lucky enough :slight_smile:

Source:

3 Likes

You are right i forgot about that one :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have found Mega-Gorgotha.

He was a special version of Gorgotha we created a while ago (I think it was over 2 years ago now) for the Gorgotha Evolved bonus storyline in Khaziel. He appeared at the end of the questline, never to be seen again until we released Explore mode

1 Like

Not quite true, Daemon summons could summon him.

True, forgot about that.

1 Like