Gladiator!

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/gladiator/

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Setauri Gladius The Setauri Gladius will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Setauri Gods There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Lamia, Hex…

5 Likes

Thanks for adding the new tarots to the vaults.
I would like to ask a question regarding spoiler and just expect yes/no answer to keep it unspoilered. There will be change in the gnomes of vault or epic vault with the new gnome release (dragonite) or in their rewards (like new orbs from the orb rewards)?
It will help me planning how much and when to use most of the keys I just get from this weekend and I think many will do the same.
So just to get yes/no on the question if something gonna change there soon

They won’t tell you this in advance of any changes, just some vague response if you do get one :wink:

I didn’t want any details just to know if to wait due to changes or not.

Yeah, you will likely won’t get your answer, as them confirming future details is pretty much the same as promising, and this board will be on fire if not the exact thing said was implement. :sweat_smile:

So I can only give you personal opinion and prediction. As Cursed Gnome didn’t get as to both Vault battles, I don’t think the new one will be either. They’re meant to be rare, so beside premium bait, there won’t be a guarantee way to spawn them, only luck.

That leave to only orb issue. It’s very unclear right now how it will work, but if it will work as you implied, then it will be very depended on your personal preference, and what do you want the most right now.

For me, I want more kingdom stars, so after the weekly reset, I will spend as many Vault Keys as it take to get those 2 tarots. The Tower tarot is crucial to get one more stats from Hellcrag soon.

But if the tarot won’t add much value to your kingdom, or you already have them from buying the pass, then not much point spending Vault Keys now. Better safe for later just in case.

Still, there is a chance next Vault event will come before the said update, or they will run a special Vault Event when the update was live, so if you really want to spend some Vault keys now, you can still earn them more later if needed.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the lovers and the fool are in vault rewards? They’re the only ones I’m missing besides the tower, and with 4 month delays I’ve lost track of which one arrived in which campaign.

I hope tis answers your question.

4 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Pharaoh Nefertani, Pharos-Ra
3.2% 1 Ankhnum, Bone Dragon, Keeper of Souls
12% 1 Alastair, Ankhekt, Apophisis, Aziris, Jackal the Guardian, Morterra, Necrezza, Tutankhatmun
21.6% 1 Anubite Warrior, Carrion Crow, Mummified King, Setauri Gladius, Settite Warrior, Tomb Knight, War Sphinx
21.6% 2 Bastite Priestess, Pharaoh Hound, Revenant, Wight
21.49% 3 Bone Scorpion, Skeleton, Wall of Bones

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes. If you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

4 Likes

@Jeto as i often critizize the mods and devs and though The Tower was late, i also really appreciate that we have ingame notifications now for tarots - this is the right direction.

13 Likes