Gems of War - why do i even bother on Console

Just never take what they show unless you have too, it’s a trap

Bc a beating is so much better in slo motion.

1 Like

No but I am on the new RNG which is supposed to be more like Console. The way the troop plays doesn’t really matter whether its on Console or on any other device.

Now if you don’t use Blue - Yes Justice can overun the board pretty easily especially Val/Justice combo.

I dont know…watching my butt hole get tazzed in 4x speed was amazing. Makes me want to play more gems…or ill just pet my dogs and watch tv

Gg devs

Tais…u dont know what your talking about.
I play ps4. PC and android.
Android is chucky
Pc is jason
PS4 is Cthulhu after eating crack and Satan

2 Likes

LOL!!

I still think PC neededs a new troop after the conversion to Unity.
13 Blue Mana. Boost all allies Attack and Life by 175, Freeze every troop. 90% to win the battle immediately.

Oh wait the developers already created it its called “Justice”

2 Likes

This is what I hate. 1 mistake can easily spell your doom.

1 Like

Not just doom. This was me hitting snooze in the morning on monday.
Rolling over and realizing its thursday. The ai beat the chit out of me almost into the weekend.

1 Like

I watched the video… I didnt hear a fart

1 Like

PC justice is a push over compared to console justice. He really is the care bear version on PC.
@Taisiakat

No time bro…no time haha

1 Like

You kiddin me? There is ALWAYS time to fart!

Edit: hell it might have distracted justice long enough to kick her in the _________ .

1 Like

I should refilm it…and fart at the end

You know that song by tpain saying
“All i do is win win win no matter what”

Yeah…im never singing that while playing this pos game.

1 Like

At least they acknowldged it now, and said they’re going to fix it.
So your months of pain on console will soon come to an end.

To be replaced by new pains surely :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you made a pretty obvious misplay and got punished for it. learn from your mistakes and improve your game and the game might be more fun then friend :wink:

lol

When was the last time the AI giving you a 4 match turned into what I just showed?

lol

Right, like I said, in my video, Im aware I made a mis-play.

1 Misplay should not turn into a “set the controller down and watch the ravaging”

I don’t need to improve my game. I am a human and made 1 mistake. Its not like I am showing you all my games. Get off your high horse.

4 Likes

@Salibu

Don’t get too upset that other players don’t understand. If this problem was on PC the forums would be on fire. We have 3 more months of possibility the most broken troops ever in the game to deal with.

Just treat it like a automatic guarantee instant loose when it gets Mana, and in 1 in 10 time it doesn’t end the battle like good fortune.

2 Likes

I’ve been the recipient of the reverse as well as seen it in other players’ games as well. I get the 4 match which leads to another and I’ve run with it. I’ve had games where the computer never even got a 1st turn and I’m sure I’m not the only one either.

No one is arguing it isn’t frustrating as evidenced by a lot of comments right now. But if this were a PvP match, oh well there’s always the next one. As a guild wars match though, because this is a very common defense, you need to toolbox it if you want as much of a score as possible. There are troops of every color that can be used to help shut them down. Since it’s something we all need to deal with, better to share ideas on stopping it.