Gems of War Merch

2 Likes

I would enjoy a wisp stress ball/figurine. Would definitely use that everyday. Kraken and forest troll could follow.

The Dragon Soul would be cool.

3 Likes

how much for you guys to make me a thong with rhynax on it? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ya know what… Check that. I dont actually want any merch so dont bother even making these things because i dont want them

The Bad Guy™

I always thought the Pins Penny Arcade did for the PAX conventions were interesting. They tend to spread around conventions to people not aware of a game as they try and collect them all.

I was also thinking that pins would be amazing. We could have each of the mana gems!

2 Likes

A trading card game would be amazing!

3 Likes

Forest Troll/Kraken toilet paper.

2 Likes

Action figures!

light reflecting key chains :slight_smile:
obraz
obraz

troops:

top 6: mab, kraken, dragonsoul, tyri, gard, famine
top 20: wisp, wulfgarok, yasmine, khorvash, mercy, elspeth, fizzbang, aurora, tezca, war

(and dont laugh, i like to collect them :stuck_out_tongue: and the fact they reflect light gives good excuse to use them everywhere especially if you are traveling in the evenings)

stickers applicable on the phone cover
obraz

both are like free advertisement wherever you go :wink:
plush or figures may cost more but most of it stays at home so ppl dont see them xD

1 Like

@Saltypatra

Check out zazzle.com
You can design t shirts on their Web site and post designs for sale. I’ve ordered a scrooge shirt from them in the past, but there are lots of companies that do the same thing.

1 Like

A deck of playing cards.
There’s plenty of kings and queens to choose from.
Maybe Wisp could be the joker.

Or maybe a chess set.

1 Like

and instead of those
obraz
you would get for example
obrazobrazobrazobraz

leggings with kingdom emblems (and gems) maybe

mugs and glasses with funny phrase and a troop on it !

Mab - Love at frost sight :hearts:
Keghammer - Beers on me! :beers:
Kraken - There’s something fishy
Krystenax - Rise and shine! :sunny:
Elspeth - Back to work, or Elspeth! :coffee:
Maw - One shot it!
Aurora - Have a rainbowsome day :rainbow:

obraz
obraz
etc

4 Likes

How could I have forgotten about cards?? I would definitely buy real life card versions of all the troops. It would even be cool to have alternative art versions. I would prefer to just buy them out right and skip the RNG of a trading card system. You could possibly sell packs by kingdom.

Also, I would love to buy pins made from the kingdom shields. I really adore the shield art. (I’m imagining something like Hogwart’s pins.)

shieldPins

5 Likes

Famine tableware

2 Likes

YES… :thinking:

YES! :rage:

YEEEESSSS!!! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

OMG! That would be amazing!

I love the t-shirt idea and I would even suggest actual phone cases. I would totally by a GoW phone case to tote around and support the game.

Also +1 to a deck of playing cards and kingdom pins!

An actual GoW trading card game is also brilliant but I agree with @Ashasekayi, let me just buy a complete set, with seasonal expansions after the CORE set. We have enough RNG IN-GAME don’t need it overflowing into RL.

:wink:

1 Like

I would love an Elemaugrim plushie. Also, each merch item should come with a code for some vip keys. Would definitely make it more interesting.

2 Likes