Gems of War GUI Pain Points

I do not believe my post was out of line, as I wanted to be as transparent as possible.

I have always acted quite casually with the community, and am always up for a laugh or joke, especially at my own expense. I also do my best to communicate with you as much as I can on these forums, and across all of our various social media platforms. And trust me, there is a lot of feedback and requests across these that is often contradictory in nature.

1. I replied honestly and tried to tell people the best way to give us feedback while thanking Starlite for what they have done.
  2. I am sorry if this wasn’t what you wanted to hear, and apologise if the way I delivered it was inappropriate. I am often a bit of a joker, and like to play it pretty fast and casual with the community, but moving forward I will stop doing this.

To re-iterate, we are grateful for the work Starlite has done, but have provided our own feedback on the best way to communicate QoL suggestions to us in the future, for the benefit of all involved. We have added several of the issues raised by Starlite to our internal review boards.

EDIT: Moving forward, let’s please keep this on topic as per our Community Guidelines.

1 Like