Gems of War EULA

Because, @Eika, stupidity makes me angry, and blatant,repeated stupidity infuriates me. If it bothers you, put me on ignore. I stand by my statement. We’ve all seen this in every game, in every download, at the end of every movie. Nothing about this is worthwhile, and that includes my own comments as well.

1 Like

BTW it should be made clear that I did not condone the actions of hijacking this thread. I had no part in it. I’m not even having fun.

I need you all to sign on the dotted line that you understand this.

Edit: Also I blame Eika for deleting his post making it seem like I was the first person to respond to this madness.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I should have gone with:

9 Likes

Is it possible to hijack a plane that had no destination to begin with?

/philosophical

7 Likes

Either that or Deez…

Yes, now it has a destination.

I feel like a better metaphor would have been Hijacking a plane with no gas.

1 Like

His lack of response thusfar only makes this thread even more hilarious.

I can only assume it is because of the community troop design thing, but it doesn’t have context.

Maybe he just wants to watch us all suffer as we try to figure out his eldritch scribblings. “Eldritch scribblings? This is just the EULA!” you may think, but no. I think his cause is far more sinister.

He wants to watch us run around like chickens with our heads cut off as we try to decipher the context of this all. And for that, I applaud him

2 Likes

Very odd thread. Quite a lot of angst here for a thread that simply republished the game’s generic in-game EULA.

Annoyingly, this bit my hopes up that @Sirrian and devs had started sorting out the forum EULA so we could revive community-designed content…

…but no, it’s just randomness.

Someone asked about the Terms of use and what-not some time ago and then i requested an easier location to access this level of information but it seemed after almost 6 months to a year no one was able to produce this thread in anyway including but not limited to the devs. Knowing that not learning from history will cause itself to repeat the same mistakes, i made this thread so that this level of information although apparently generic as it is claimed to be by some participants is now readily available and should answer the questions of what we can and can not do to the game files or alterations to the game itself. Considering i posted this on the eve of my computer’s death, there was no way to respond to this topic to confirm or deny what has been stated or answer any questions that have been asked about why i put this up. Seeing so many people act as they always have is kinda funny because they assumed the context of the creation of this guide instead of asking the devs for alterations to this document to make it easier to understand what rules we should be following inside the game. I am however amused by what i read in this topic.

1 Like

@sirrian can the devs pin this topic so that anyone who has questions about the EULA can direct them here?

1 Like