Gems of War - A Game for Mid-Level Players

Having played LGOH for over a year, in one of the top five guilds, I can say that I know exactly what happens to a mobile game where the devs bring about massive changes under the guise of “betterment and player satisfaction”, while really all those changes are just a way to maximize profit. Players left in droves, myself being one of them. However, I disagree with your thoughts on endgame players. I think that most GoW players will hope to reach this stage, and it’s not marked by trying to get a place on the leaderboard. It’s simply having an accumulation of resources that begin to go unused, and not much drive or need to use them. I don’t think any large reworks should happen, but I really like the ideas about changes to the level cap on classes and the changes to make treasure hunt viable again. The game isn’t broken, but small tweaks could help keep the player base for a longer time, which is good for everyone.

1 Like

Yes! I joined this forum specifically to say I agree completely with your comments. I’m level 242, been playing approximately two months and have been thinking much the same things. So much potential.

1 Like

Lol, last week on Tower of Doom I was on floor 64 boss room with 1 sigil left. I can finally move onto other game modes, or so I thought. I actually made it through to floor level 73 using just 3 Hero scrolls and what seemed like a never ending supply of Valverens and Haste scrolls!