[Fixed] Kingdom pass troop isn't added to the game yet

Still not fixed for me…

So please tell me if the fix is out for the Xbox, because I have restarted so many times…

1 Like

Taking a not really that wild guess:

• Upgrading troops is working now on Xbox.
  • Your Aces of Runes is permanently messed up until someone fixes your profile.

Open a support ticket like Kafka wrote further up.

1 Like

I’ve used orbs on the other troops to upgrade them and wasted orbs on troops I spent gems on. The legendary troop that turned green when using an orb is now broken, and I cannot do anything with. I get the message in the picture below. I’ve submitted a ticket so hopefully it will get sorted soon, and I get the resources back that I spent.

1 Like

Four is on the money, we’ll escalate your ticket to a programmer to get your troop data fixed.

2 Likes

Thank you :smile:

1 Like

Do you have a timeline when my account/troop will be fixed?

1 Like

Hi @IbstockMafia I’m very sorry, we’re still waiting for the devs to get back to us about your account.

I will be following up with them first thing on Monday morning.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

If kingdom progression weren’t a thing, I’d almost keep the troop that way as a cool unqieu bug! :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry for being a pain, but I still haven’t heard anything about my account being fixed. Kingdom Pass is now over, and I still haven’t had my account fixed or heard anything from anyone in a while. It would be nice to get an update on the progress, and I would like to know what’s happening.

1 Like

IbstockMafia , even If you generate a support ticket, you can plan on waiting times of up to a year+ which happened with a bug support ticket I created that got “forgotten”.
“Forgotten” multiple times I might add. :wink:
Despite constant reminders I sent publicly in this forum. :wink:

I don’t want to crush your hopes on a quick fix/solution for you, you just shouldn’t expect much in terms of a speedy reaction. But fingers crossed for you!

2 Likes

So it looks like you are doing nothing, and no one seems to want to tell me what’s happening. So how do I get a refund from Kingdom Pass and my 5k gems back. I don’t want it to come to this, but this isn’t my fault and your game messed my account up. When you pay for a product you expect it to work as intended. So this is my formal request for a refund if I haven’t heard anything by the end of Friday.

3 Likes

This isn’t considered the proper channel for refund requests. Bug reports usually don’t ever get looked at again once they have been marked as “[Fixed]”.

If you are interested what happened, there apparently was a small time window where the server treated Ace of Runes as common troop. Spending an orb of ascension caused it to get upgraded to a rare troop. That’s where your account is stuck, the server now correctly considers Ace of Runes as legendary, it treats a rare one as illegal. Any upgrade attempt will at best run into an error, at worst be considered hacking when triggered often enough.

Someone needs to fix your profile on the database. Which probably isn’t just a single flag, it likely involves some upgrade history (the server keeps track of what you did with your troops) as well as various counters (e.g. for kingdom progression tasks). Not something the average support person can (or should) do, they’ll need to grab hold of a developer.

Open another support ticket, reference the existing one. In my experience, their support team is doing a good job, you just happened to run into an unusually tricky issue.

I understand this, but it would also be nice to be kept up to date on what’s happening. I know this isn’t the proper place to request a refund, but they took my money and broke my account. And now I’m supposed to just sit back and wait for someone to fix it, how many tickets do I need to put in before I get it fixed??? I have never had any issues with my account until this, and I also respect that they are busy but a little information on what’s happening goes a long way. I don’t want a refund, I want my account fixed. That’s all I am asking for.

3 Likes

Well, their communication skills seem to be on par with Sparkgrinder’s engineering skills. Whenever they say something it’s likely to either explode, run off, or missing some important parts. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes