[Fixed] Depths of Sin cant unlock

Reboot on Xbox and it should work

Thanks Devs for a quick response

Good news, we have found a fix and are in the process of pushing it out. Please restart your game/or device to see it. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I got final reward

It works for both of my accounts now. Thanks @Saltypatra

Hallaaaeeeluuuuja… it works <3 thanks @salty

Delves are screwed up on PS4! 10 restarts-still a problem

I have the same problem, very frustrating

Thank you. Yes it is working now :grin:

THANKS for the quick fix

Yeah mine didnt work so im assuming it is why i couldn’t pull the new mythic 20000 seals, 2000 gem keys, 3000 guild keys, 40000 glory and 1200 gems for vip keys and nothing. Also when it finally worked it showed faction troops that i just pulled as already traited ( saved on wisdom orbs i suppose). This game has turned into garbage.

New mythic had nothing to do with this. That was just had luck.

I got mine in 200 gen keys before I even attempted delves

I bought upto the weapon and each of the 2 sigils used so far only allow me to do one battle with no option for progression once won so am forced to collect that reward

Can’t see who to contact as the PS4 format of the game doesn’t have any report an issue function

that one you have highlighted is the boss room. if you beat it, then it ends. It looks like you’ve cleared 5 battles before the boss room in that screenshot.

1 Like

The thing is I haven’t will attempt my 3rd sigil and hope it’s fixed.

That picture you have posted, shows the middle room as beaten though, which is the boss room.

Also shows that you have beaten 4 other rooms between 1st fight and boss fight.

1 Like

I hadn’t fought those battles but the game was ok afterwards when I was forced to retreat again despite winning first battle