Feedback from a new player + Post-mortem

Yeah I’m not specifically directing it at you (or at least I wasn’t intending to). I’m in a similar position at the moment financially (though when I started GoW I was in a different situation).

I think in regards to the “sale” (which I’m assuming you’re referring to my screenshot from the other thread). I think it’s actually worth that much IF you bought it all separately.

Case Study:
Growth Pack 1
50 Gems
5000 Souls
100 Gems
50,000 gold
200 Gems
1 Legendary
350 Gems instantly

Cost per gem is roughly $0.07 per gem (based on the research done here, which I do admit is a bit out of date… I should update it sometime… Economy Breakdown)

700 gems = $49
Souls are roughly about $0.012 per soul
5000 Souls = $60
Gold is about $0.0006 per gold
50,000 Gold = $30
Sub Total = $139

Considering the Ultra-Rare and Epic cards are valued at roughly $5.09 and $7.96 respectively, we can assume a legendary would probably be somewhere in the area of $10. Bringing our total to $149, which is basically what it says ($150 is what is written, but I also used rough values for resource costs)

It’s worth noting that buying the resources is not the BEST way to achieve them, you can get gold pretty fast in PVP for example. But IF you did choose to buy them, that is how much they would cost.

1 Like