Favorite comedians list

Yeah he was when he was younger

Not sure I could use the word ‘comedian’ to describe that Ricky Gervais, because commedians are funny. Gervais is just strange, and in an uncomfortable way. I guess that is somehow supposed to be entertaining. Kind of like mimes.

I guess it all depends on what YOU like. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I loved Ricky Gervais’ show “Derek”. It could be hilarious and poignant at the same time.

2 Likes

Steven Wright. Robert Klein. Jerry Seinfeld. I know, I know, I’m old school.

2 Likes

You named 2 of my favorites. Steven Wright and Jerry Seinfeld. Not my all time favorite, but going to see Jim Gaffigan pretty soon

Okay. My favorites, in no particular order:

1. Lewis Black
  2. Bill Burr
  3. Christopher Titus
  4. Jim Jefferies
  5. George Carlin
  6. Robin Williams
  7. Greg Giraldo
  8. John Pinette
  9. Marc Maron
  10. Gabriel Iglesias
  11. Chris Rock
  12. Ron White
  13. Katt Williams
  14. Mitch Hedberg
  15. Norm Macdonald
  16. Kathleen Madigan
  17. Wanda Sykes
  18. Sarah Silverman
  19. Louis C K
  20. Patton Oswalt
  21. Tom Segura

I’m sure there are more.

I’m a huge (stand up) comedy “buff”. I don’t know what you’re into, comedy wise, but I have almost everything in that list. There is: Topical Comedy, Aggressive/Angry/Rage Comedy, Political Comedy, Dark Comedy, One Linear Comedy, Personal Story Comedy, “Black” (perspective) Comedy, etc.

3 Likes

I like Kevin Smith, Ricky Gervais, Seth Rogan, and a few others.

I enjoy a lot of comedians already listed in this post. A couple more that really enjoy are Jim Norton and Jim Breuer.

2 Likes

Zack Galifianakis.

John Mulaney
Rodney Dangerfield
Joe Rogan

Dave Chapelle,
Eddie Griffin,
Berniemac,
Chris Rock,
John Mulaney,
Jim Jefferie,
Russel Howard,
Daniel Sloss,
Tig Notaro,
Gabriel Eglesias

Enjoy

1 Like

I recommend this on Netflix.

I like him. But, you have to admit, his comedy gets a little weird sometimes. Lol.

See? I knew I missed a few on my list. Lol.

Edit:

I liked his older stuff, but not so much now. Aziz Ansari had a similar effect with me. With each stand up special, I liked him less and less.

1 Like

In that case please check out Daniel Sloss, you’ll never see a weirder comedy show :grin:

Just wait, there is more. :grin:

He has 2 specials on Netlfix

But does anyone like Carrottop? :rofl::joy:

Seriously though;

Daniel Sloss - Dark

I laughed so hard the neighbors could hear me next door.

Got about 30 more title’s that’ll make you laugh so hard ambulances will show up to see if you’re okay.
I’ll save those for another day. :+1:

2 Likes

Speaking of him, I really loved the Mulaney show he did on Fox. Between him, Elliott Gould, Martin Short, and Nasim Pedrad; I thought it was a wonderful show. I wish it would have gotten more than one season.

1 Like