Faction Expansion - The Warrens

Originally published at: Faction Expansion – The Warrens – Gems of War

This weekend The Warrens is getting an expansion. The faction’s Deep Delve will become available for players to enjoy (once they complete Delve Level 100 or higher). It will also be gaining a new Epic Troop – the Lapina Healer. This troop will be available in the event shop this weekend, and will appear in…

6 Likes

I wholeheartedly wish that this particular troop were available back in the “Middle Ages” when I did this one Pure Faction. Maybe then I wouldn’t have needed a nearly-300 Hoard and a healthy amount of good fortune to finally get it done.

1 Like

Warrens are tricky even with the weekend event! Any suggestions for teams using the new troop?

I beat it with

Lapina Knight
Bunnicorn
Lapina Healer
Luna
Rat Banner

though I much prefer a 2 Bunnicorn team…

Bunnicorn
Bunnicorn
Lapina Healer
Luna
Rat Banner

Ran out of time to finish the run before an event in a different game started, but it felt a lot smoother. (dont finish the 1st room with Luna in the first slot)

Edit: found time to finish this pure faction run, won soundly. would suggest this 2x Bunnicorn team

3 Likes

I don’t think you really need the new troop. I done pf last night on first attemp with 3x Luna and Bunnicorn wirh 7 tier 7s and 100 hoard while not even realising that Pan’s Vale was only level 10 as well.

Technically you might not need the new troop. But it’s one of the better troops and I already used it for some low level delves. It’s an alternative to Holy St. Astra and a few others when colors (or something else) are/is blocked.

Lapina Healer is available.

8 Likes

Thanks for keeping tabs on this! I usually wait until the next Faction expansion :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes