Faction Expansion - Stonesong Eyrie

Originally published at: Faction Expansion – Stonesong Eyrie – Gems of War

This weekend Stonesong Eyrie is getting an expansion. The faction’s Deep Delve will become available for players to enjoy (once they complete Delve Level 100 or higher). It will also be gaining a new Epic Troop – the Harpy Nightsong. This troop will be available in the event shop this weekend, and will appear in…

2 Likes

interesting, the one place where people would actually likely buy tier 1-6 in one go and the option doesnt show up

11 Likes

New weekend FA, old bug resurfaces:

I love the new delve map, so nice!
Android.
No graphic assets available for downloading.

12 Likes

Same here on Android. Restarting doesn’t help :weary:

5 Likes

Deleting all data also doesn’t help. Now I’m supremely annoyed. Time to look up what the map is supposed to look like and attempt to memorize it. Again.

2 Likes

if it helps any

8 Likes

6 Likes

Faction Expansion is very confusing for some of us. I have maxed this faction, is there anything new to it beside the new troop?

Other than the alternative map, no, there’s not. Not unless you enjoy grinding Faction Assault for the other rewards.

1 Like

This faction expansion is the same as all the others that have already happened. New troop and new map

1 Like

If you go to play the delve outside of the event, you can now choose the “Deep Delve” option.

I don’t imagine many people will do it for this faction :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe someone should make a “bug reports” post. Not sure if anyone is paying attention to this one. @Kafka , perhaps?

I think this may be the new map for deep delves vs, the one @TheIdleOne posted. That map (old) shows up just fine for me on Android. Just the new one that is glitchy.

28 days later. Harpy Nightsong should be available anytime soon, right?!

1 Like

Expected tomorrow.

In portals now.

9 Likes