Faction Expansion - Lyrasza's Lair

Originally published at: Faction Expansion – Lyrasza’s Lair – Gems of War

This weekend Lyrasza’s Lair is getting an expansion. The faction’s Deep Delve will become available for players to enjoy (once they complete Delve Level 100 or higher). It will also be gaining a new Epic Troop – the Pandazerker. This troop will be available in the event shop this weekend, and will appear in Chaos…

1 Like

This may need a bit more explanation. If I understand the issue correctly, the Deep Delve map is broken. Only 4 of 9 rooms can be reached, which makes Lyrasza’s Lair a delve best avoided for now. Event scores will be significantly lower due to missing more than half of the rooms, difficulty may be significantly higher due to being locked into one specific path.

Edit: There are more rooms accessible, they just unlock in a very weird sequence that skips over rooms in between. Maybe working as intended because the theme of Lyrasza’s Lair is “random stuff”? It’s hard to tell these days.

1 Like

new delve skips rooms

Ooof, yeah, the room order is weird and confusing.

I almost bailed out of a delve because I thought the map had locked up after the first room; a lot of clicking around to discover that the next room to fight is actually the penultimate room on the map.

Don’t like this at all.

2 Likes

the panda discovers a secret teleport, OR digs into the middle of the map, OR uses a catapult to throw you there

2 Likes

the map is terrible

2 Likes

I actually like it, but it does remind me of Purple Panda from Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood who teleports everywhere :smiley:

2 Likes

I made a scheme for this faction: Delves: all about rooms and plans - #83 by Nullings . If paths will change, well, then I’ll make another one, and this will remain in the game history.

:vulcan_salute:

10 Likes