Equal PvP base VPs for all players please ❗

If you move higher it will be even harder to be in top 7. Lots of folks are complaining but they are also playing while complaining. Look at the pvp points folks are putting up. Not sure if that’s why the game is so slow but that would make sense if it is. I guess they need to upgrade servers because lots of people are playing many more hours than they used to.

I, personally, have issues with the way points are distributed, not the restructured PvP by itself. Other players possibly feel the same way and that’s why they’re complaining but still playing. If it wasn’t for the unfairness, I’m sure people would have more fun with the changes.

I’m planning to stay in my current league. I don’t want to be in the top 7 since it means the grind will only become more ridiculous.

2 Likes

You are either incapable or unable to understand the issue at hand.

I’m not going to pay them €15 Euros for
A) and a random book
B) them deliberately or unwittingly disadvantaging higher level players

This is such a weird take - “yeah, they made much raiser for lower level players to reach what’s more important to endgame players, so why don’t you just reward their behavior by paying them money?”

Absolutely not.

I’m still free to do different things, you know. And I would rather save my €60 Euros a month if I’d buy one book per week for something actually useful.

just in case, someone dont know the VP calculation

the level difference between you and opponent

• 50 is base VP
  • each 25 levels below you , -1VP
  • lowest is -25 VP, that mean more than 625 levels below make no difference
  • each 12.5 levels (maybe 12, 13 not sure) above you, +1VP
  • highest is +40VP, that mean +500 level reach maximum
3 Likes

there is “team score” why dont they use it. it shows how strong your team be. it is a more reasonable comparison. it is ridiculous using level to calculate the VP. i dont think lv 4000 is double stronger than lv 2000 player (lv 2000 vs 1000 can be double, so using team score is relatively fair).
level only show how long the player played the game. what did they give players for level growth? only some skills point to hero, maybe they finished more kingdom levels, collected more pets bonus, but still a limit, not infinity growth with level. team score already showed that (anyone formed a team with 30k team score?)

if they worry about players change team (using low score team to check VP and switch to high score team), they can clarify the VP showed before fight is for reference. it is calculated by the last team you used. real VP will depend on the team after fight.

3 Likes

It’s not. Team score reflects overall account progress, not how “strong” the randomly picked defense team the AI will mess up playing is. If you want such a reasonable comparison, you might as well go with the seasonal VP counter. Because those with a high number are obviously “stronger” than those with a lower number, right?

PVP has not changed. Lower rank players have always gotten more points by playing higher level players for good reason. The higher rank folks are still dominating the leaderboards likely because they have more time than the rest of the folks. I have seen people that are 3400 which takes forever to get there. Pretty sure they have way more free time than say a level 1700. If folks used the time to pick up an extra shift at work you could just buy the books and have lots of money left over. End the end time is way more important than money.

great observation, i think you almost got the formula.
here’s an example for me at lvl 2,120 (though middle opponent should be 26 VP then)

1 Like

This also illustrates how it makes no sense whatsoever if you look at the team scores. Both that are worth 25 are about 1k apart which is a significant difference, but the one thet gives you 60 is barely higher than the middle 25 one.

It should be based on team scores, even though without being able to set actual defenses there will be a lot of very bad enemy teams.

4 Likes

sorry for the error, it is hard to collect more data around 25VP max and 26VP min.
from my data, -606 level is 26VP and -619 level is 25VP. the boundary is in between (but not -625, sorry). they move up the boundary from -625, so more players fall into 25VP.
However, 25 level each VP is mostly correct (26-49VP)

2 Likes

yep, rest is all correct, i appreciate it very much

1 Like