Enraged Kurandara could use a buff (not Power Orb related)

Actually, if memory serves me right the buff (removing the single-cast on his spell) was initially due to a bug that broke all single-cast spells. It was around for some time until it got patched, once this happened there were a lot of complaints about Zuul going back to being underpowered, so the devs relented and removed the single-cast condition on his spell.

On the topic of enraged kurandara, I’ve also been playing around with him and agree with Idle. As of now he’s not as powerful as Doomed Scythe, which has the same yellow to doomskull conversion but creates a regular skull storm with its upgrades… either buffing the storm (by e.g. making it a dual storm, as Mithran suggested) or letting the player choose the gem type getting converted to doomskulls would help him a lot.

1 Like

One is a shade of the real thing, so it has a muted colour. If one desires to be artistic, of course it could be made more shadowy, wispy, wraith-like. But that’s a design choice.

The other two… red border, light blue border. Granted not so clear when you don’t own it yet.
I personally don’t see why an enraged anything needs to physically look different, but that’s just me.

Enraged Kurandara is perfectly fine, just the name and the spell description not really fitting. A better name is “Pointless ressource sink for collect-everything people having already everything else”. And the description should be “Same as Kurandara, but pay 9 mana extra, because you were stupid enough to invest 8 power orbs into this card”. I’m not quite sure about the name though, maybe it should be a bit longer, so it covers more of the reused normal Kurandara visual.

Seriously now, I really don’t think this troop ever was intented to be used. They also could have made the Kurandarito pet craftable for 8 power orbs instead, wouldn’t make any difference.

And no, please DO NOT buff Enraged Kurandara, not having Zuul in Guild Wars already is a severe disadvantage for every new player up to the first 12 months. The Elite+ stats are completely neglectable, not having Zuul is a different story. No 2nd Zuul please.

2 Likes

My bad…I misspoke earlier.

They called it Enraged Kurandara because they aren’t idiots. When 505 Games mandated that it would cost 8 power orbs. The devs knew how folks would feel. So it is Enrage related upon crafting… Not actually using it in the battle.

6 Likes

Enraged one could have the background buring…

Good everyone, you’ve already projected new boss and I still have the kurdish in your box, there’s been talk about facilitating your attack and being able to use it in wars without having to pray?
Thanks.
Google traductor