Economy Breakdown

Ok I’ve updated the spreadsheet with the information from @Studs and @Grundulum

A couple of notes:
With the valuation of Glory I’ve added all the glory packs!
I’ve valued an UR card at 10 Glory Keys, and an Epic at 10 Gem Keys. I know this probably aren’t the best representation, but it felt like a good starting point at least.
I’ve also rearranged things a bit. Traitstone packs are first, then the non-themed packs (DK Armour and Spoils of War), followed by the Themed packs.
I don’t remember how the “bundles” work, whether it’s always a UR and Epic from the week’s kingdom, or if it varies from week to week, but I’ve put these in tentatively assuming the former.

I might look at putting a VIP point breakdown in as some point soon as well, though would be interested in what the points needed for each level would be. All I know so far is:
Level 1: 50
Level 2: 100
Level 3: 200

So if any one is able to help expand on that it would be appreciated :wink:

EDIT: Unsurprisingly VIP Point values are pretty static, at $0.20 per 1 VIP point.

EDITEDIT: Ok found a couple other guides going over VIP levels. However the only cost I’ve found seems off.

@Zelfore These numbers seem out of date now, is this the case? or am I missing something major?

EDIT3: Nevermind… I got thrown off by the first level where you said VIP 1 = 1pt = $1. I should probably sleep…