Dream a Little Dream

Originally published at: Dream a Little Dream – Gems of War

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Earth Dreamer The Earth Dreamer will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Legendary Troop: The Werestag The Werestag will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and…

1 Like
Vine Marten: 4 Points
Snowy Owlbear: 6 Points
Forest Troll: 7 Points
Rhynaggor: 8 Points
Umberwolf: 10 Points
The Werestag: 20 Points
14 Likes

Here are the images to help you this week:

World Event Details:

Reward Stages:

Battles:

28 Likes

basicaly:

go for highest rarirty and ignore Vine Martens as long as possible

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this, @Hawx

You deserve more thanks than you get for all you and your friends do to serve this community :heart:

18 Likes

Aww thank you, that’s really kind. Honestly working with @gary_dils on the guides each week is one of my favourite things about this game. The less time people have to spend trying to figure out the event means the more time they can actually have to enjoy playing the game, yes it takes us a little while (and gems) but hearing that it helps out the community makes it worthwhile :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Average Tier Buy in:

This week the average tier buy in per member to close all rewards is Tier 0 (~56 Battles) :partying_face:

4 Likes

My guildmates and I (at least 100 people!) use the Gary-bot all the time — such a pleasure to have in our discord server, same as the Hawx-bot! :grin:

And the entire Krystaran Alliance puts out great products — the Gemologica site is something I see on a daily basis, used both by veterans and newbies alike. Really is an amazing tool, and an easy-to-use one at that :+1:

Happy gemming :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Gary it is the best bot on discord , such a good boi

On topic nice 0 buy in :partying_face:

4 Likes

Very nice, maybe this time a result of a “typo” at reward 10… never seen a higher reward with lower points :face_with_monocle:

It’s only happened once before and that was with the World event named ‘Crown Jewels’. We raised it then as an inconsistency too but it was left as is to run so I assume its one of the scoring templates but yep, seems odd doesn’t it

1 Like

Here yet again to check the scoring system that the devs just couldn’t be asked to put in the game

4 Likes