DRAGONS QUEST (rank 20, bracket 1 gw) tons of legendary tasks each week

DRAGONS QUEST is rank 20 and in bracket 1 of guild wars.

DQ’s updated minimums are 200,000 gold, 200 trophies, 1000 seals weekly, daily Guild Wars participation, and participation in the Boss Raid and Invasions with no minimum score requirements

They are looking for high level players ( 700+ ) that enjoy a challenge.

Contact Optimystical 1 in game with your interest in becoming a DRAGON.

DQ will have 2 spots on Monday, since the Guild of Thieves just ran off a player that was at a lower level than most mates and couldn’t handle getting his nose ground into the cement in bracket one gw after being beaten to a pulp by the best of the best.

DQ will probably never get first place in guild wars, but at Dragons Quest they all enjoy each other’s company and friendship in and out of game. If you are looking for a friendly guild that pulls together to be able to be competitive by recognizing that communication is key and finds ways to get around the non-working chat of GoW to keep communicating, then message Optimystical 1 in game.

Awesome guild!

Need more members.

Great guild, contact Optimystical 1 in game if interested in a competitive, organized, and friendly home in gems

DQ went through some player shifts at reset like all guilds do when people change their playing habits or goals in game, some just wanted to reunited with friends ( which is what I did ) and others looking to find a place where they could play less and less due to more life demands outside of game.

DQ does lots of legendary task on day one. They are improving each week in gw bracket one. They kicked off the new boss raid with zooming right to the top of ranks.

The core is very skilled, very organized, and very communicative. I wish them all the best.

Awesome guild. Bracket 1 in guild wars

You can contact me at rapfaria on xbox as well.

Still time to join this awesome guild, great leader, skilled guildmates, good communication, helpful tips, friendly people. All under one roof!

It will be great for you to have the support of a good guild moving into the next phase of Gems’ - Invasions.

In game, contact Optimystical 1

edited: OOPPPPS didn’t see that Opti had his own thread now. I wish him luck with recruiting.

DQ updated minimums are 200,000 gold, 200 trophies, 1000 seals weekly, daily Guild Wars participation, and participation in the Boss Raid and Invasions with no minimum score requirements