[known issue] Double Valravens in PvP, leading to four Valravens/8 Monolith Sigils in a day

Platform:
Steam, Windows 10

Video or screenshots:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

  1. I got two Valravens at the same time in a PvP battle (this had happened once before a few days ago as well.)

  2. The even weirder thing is that I had already gotten two Valravens today, which means that I should have gotten only one more.

  3. This lead to me having 12 Sigils at the end, going over the cap, when I should have had only 10.

Steps to make it happen again
No clue. As I said, I had gotten a double-Valraven fight a few days ago as well, but it’s literally just doing PvP. I always choose the rightmost battle in the select screen, for what it’s worth.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I think I saw the first battle with double Valravens maybe two weeks ago? Not sure. Definitely the first time I get more than three Valravens, though.

A side-effect of the still unresolved Dud Pet Gnome issue.
:vulcan_salute: