Disabling Kingdom Pass "Buy Level with Gems" Button

That would be quite the deal!

Instead of multiplying by 7 we’d multiply by the whole 35 days, right? So you thought you were buying

70 Vault Keys
70 Minor Orbs of Chaos
140 Orpheus Tokens (15 medals! 270 * 15 = 4,050 gem value for this alone!!)
and 280 Gem Keys

Man — I’d be spending the gems on that, too!

Devs really need to work on making their language and UI a lot clearer so people don’t misunderstand and/or get cheated.

I do think you have sufficient grounds for a refund. I hope the devs can at least get you the “days” back if it’s impossible to refund the cash, because at the very bare minimum you should get what you paid for, even if it’s far leas than you thought you were buying initially.

2 Likes

@Nimhain please fix this soon. Thanks

1 Like

This bug is getting 10 days old, without any update / new information / compensation for the customers. Seriously?

2 Likes

I think the main purpose of spending gems on this is for players that might want to rush through it or more so for casual players that don’t want to or cannot grind out 10 battlecrashers a day but still want the rewards. I am glad they worked quick to fix this issue there are still a long line of bugs that need fixing though. Maybe they should be spending a bit more of the income they make on more staff to make sure these bugs are caught BEFORE release of stuff and fixed or having the time to do the coding so these issues just don’t even occur.
As it sits it is hard to recommend the game to friends and even harder to suggest they should pay any money for it which is sad because there is a lot to enjoy in the game if you can accept the constant bugs. I know there is pressure to earn more each quarter and they want to run as tight a ship as possible to increase profits but every player lost or not gained is lost profits as well so maybe it is time to admit that the bugs not happening is a priority and trust that a stable not constantly broken game will draw more paying players in. Fast fixes are great not having to always fix things that are broken is much better.

1 Like

What they will likely do is make it so you can spend 100 gems a set amount of times per day probably 2. At the end of the day they want more of your money not your gems.

1 Like

And what would that accomplish? Isn’t it better to be able to spend as much as you want? Might need more gems then. Might buy them with real money…

Nope this is the reason they came up with passes. Folks that have been playing game Since the beginning have huge gem stashes and are no way going to be buying gems. They had to come up with a way to extract more money from folks that have already given them quite a bit. But that isn’t even enough so they want to charge you another $10 per 10 levels which saves you 5 days of grinding lol. When I saw that I said to myself you have got to be kidding me. They do not want your gems because they know you have an unlimited supply. I’m sure some have 100k or 200k gems so they can use them without fear of running out.

Not everyone has been playing forever though. I was thinking about the players as a whole, many of whom don’t have funds.

But I get what you meant now - totally forgot about the “booster” thing as this is so ridiculously priced that the memory of it went straight out the window. $10? Nah, forget about it. Literally done that. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This Thread and the bug is now 17days old - halftime of the payed kingdom pass, a missing announced feature for it.
Not even an info update here - dont know what to say, very poor behavior!

2 Likes

What was the last bug they actually fixed? (and I don’t mean things that are currently claimed for “fixed in the next match”)

none for weeks

1 Like

Some players couldn’t purchase the kingdom pass when it first was released.

I really hope they fix this before the event ends, or if they can’t fix it, they could at least increase the number of battle crashers possible each day. At this point I’m going to end up just a bit short of the final rewards if they don’t, and that’s going to be very annoying.

2 Likes

They should have made the number of battlecrashers per day work like sigils in weekend faction assault or guild events where it is 10 per day but they stack. Meaning if you go without playing for 3 days you could face 30 battlecrashers. Of course they don’t do this because they want you to spend gems even though their lack of proper coding makes that impossible. I would not hold out for them to have it fixed by the end of the event likely they will promise to have it fixed for next time and send out 50 gems in the mail.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not holding my breath.

Good luck, another part with no customer communication…
This is day 23 now with no further updates / infos or whatever.

They only do 1 release per ‘cycle’ now because it costs them money to do so. Some stuff can be done server side, but most can’t. That’s why they send gems instead of fixing stuff; gems are free money for them, and lord knows they will not spend actual $ on their customers unless forced. Hell, they’ve proven they won’t even deliver what they sold you.

That release has to cover content, bug fixes, etc. The only time these greedy jokers will do more than 1 release is if they will lose more $ from a bug than the cost of deploying a patch. Of course these smooth brains only understand straight line losses, they aren’t smart enough to ‘carry the 1’ and realize bad will, like low morale, costs money.

That also means these proven incompetent hacks get 1 shot to get everything right. And every cycle that bar gets higher as the technical debt mounts.

Bottom line: we aren’t worth the money.

1 Like

@Kafka
There is only 11 days left for the Kingdom pass, so what is the plan for that problem?

The players who didn’t have the time / won’t have the time to play each day because too busy the GW weeks or with RL or for whatever reasons will be heavily penalised if they can’t “buy” the levels they have missed and can’t unlock the rewards for that reason.

If it is too hard to fix, wouldn’t be possible to raise the cap of the daily battlecrashers or remove it?
It is useless and unfair to limit us to 10 battlescrashers each day and give us no possibility to catch up if we missed some days.

13 Likes

I think if this is not fixed all players not getting at least reward 50 that paid real money should get it in the mail. Not their fault the crap does not work.

1 Like

I concur! the battlecrashers are basically a “ball and chain” that you can’t possibly make up for as it stands now if you had anything resembling REAL LIFE happen during the Kingdom thing. The gem buy was supposed to relieve us of that and for weeks you just keep hitting it “in case”…

3 Likes