Devs, enough is enough, Communicate!

To back this up, how many Phoenix’ do we see on defence. :wink::upside_down_face:

I have seen a few when it came out. Only in PvP, obviously.
… People came back to their senses shortly after. It’s not that hard to tell where North is.

1 Like

I may switch to a Sunbird-centric defense team when I get bored of my current one. I just can’t figure out what to use as the fourth troop:

Gorgotha
Giant Spider
Sunbird
???

Thinking Loyalty to help out with Sunbird. But maybe Mab to take advantage of the explosions/conversions?

You could use Queen Aurora if you have one. All colors are already taken, so faster mana helps. Also - it boosts life.

2 Likes

Sunbird is not that bad. But yeah he’s not OP so nobody care about him…

1 Like

Ya know here is an interesting thing… I keep seeing posts like the one by @Darkness and i am puzzled. I have never lost to a wisp team in my recollection. If i have it couldnt have been more than a few times so i ask myself “Self, are you that lucky? Or are you just that damn awesome?” i haven’t come up with the answer yet…

I would say lucky as there is no skill that stops the instantaneous wisp cascade that obliterates your team in a single turn.

3 Likes

Wisp is fun to invade with, I prefer double wisp with Kryst and Famine.

1 Like

I agree. Beating Wisp teams is about being lucky. It’s about you get the crazy skyfall cascade before the AI can start the Wisp loop. No skill involved.

3 Likes

Also try:

Artema
Wisp
Kryst
Wisp
(Abyssal banner)

I like this troop and use him often.

Thats strange… I dont recall giant skyfalls as the reason i win… Especially since i predominantly turn loose my thunder of dragons on pvp… Seems to me that skillful play with a dragon team can beat ANYTHING…

But maybe you are right @Darkness… Perhaps i am just lucky and i have no skill maybe i am just too stupid to know the difference

It’s funny to see that as usual the two same players don’t see what everyone are experiencing.

7 Likes

I have lost a few times to Wisp myself, its not as bad as some wants it to be. Feel free to judge me for my experiences, and that they are differently than yours.

1 Like

Would you prefer i lie? Or do you thino i am lying now? I still have a 98% win rate which would be higher if GW wasnt factored in so… Should i just join in and claim that i cant win just to agree with everyone even tho it is untrue?

1 Like

They gonna go on and on until the Devs nerfs it, just wait you shall see brudda! It ALWAYS happens…same story always. Use him to invade with while you have the chance, its a very fun troop to use.

1 Like

I already know wisp will be nerfed as well as any other good troop that comes out ans quite frankly i dont really care… I am just relayimg my experience so the devs have more info

1 Like

And there we go again. Woe is you. The bullies are being mean to poor @Vangor again… :roll_eyes:
And yet you’ve sucessfully derailed another topic with genuine concerns about the game again. I must say you are by far the best I’ve ever seen at internet forums at trolling so many good topics into oblivion and still avoiing being banned. The devs must think it’s useful to keep you around so that you can keep distracting the other posters so that much of the deserved (IMHO!!!) criticism that comes their way doesn’t really stick to them…

But I wasn’t trying to say you were purely lucky, unskilled or stupid. That’s what you’re saying about yourself. I guess you know yourself better than I know you… :wink:

I said beating Wisp is about luck because that’s how it feels when I beat Wisp teams. With the introduction of the console AI on PC and especially mobile my number of lucky wins (winning because of insane cascades) has increased at the same rate as my number of unlucky losses (insane cascades of eternal AI loops). For me beating Wisp means either I get lucky and the Wisp loop stops quicly, or preventing it from starting by getting a lucky cascade myself.

13 Likes

Wisp…is sooo wispy…I had a few outbursts playing against wisp. But it has been pleasingly fun figuring out how to dismantle this BS troop.

So go ahead and add a third to the list of players who have no problem putting Wisp out of my wispy misery.

This thread seems to be getting a tad off topic. The main point of this thread was discussing developer communication. If you want to discuss Wisp please take it to another thread.

7 Likes

I just did that! :slight_smile:

3 Likes