Detailed Kingdom Map

Thank you!

And so am I!
If only there were a way to give gems as a reward to other guild members … We would find a way to increase the trophies flow :wink:

And I’m sure, some people who “has no use for souls” would also sacrifice something for the cause :grin:

You get Crowdie there to let us gift gems, I’ll start donating from my stash to the cause :sunny:

Ok, now I think I know what you meant :smile:

While waiting for info about Wild Plains’ tribute, I present a new map layout:

I still can’t decide which one is better: the previous or this one :confused:
So what do you guys think?

(When I get what kind of a tribute comes from Wild Plains I’ll replace the map in the 1st post)

I’m torn. I like seeing the Kingdom shields but I also like the banner bonuses being a bit bigger and clearer.

Perhaps (if you can be bothered), keep the banners on the right but make them bigger (as tall as the shields)?

Ok, now banners are bigger, and mana bonuses as well:

@Venan Wild Plains tribute is gold. At least according to the devs :wink: Wild Plains, what tributes does it bring?

Here is the final version

unfortunately (or I’d say rather fortunately :smile: ) this map will become outdated very soon,
see PATCH 1.0.7 PREVIEW PART 2

So use it while it lasts! :smiley:

Cool, thanks! :smile:

Just curious - on the troop screen where you can choose which kingdom to filter troop cards from there is a kingdom called Primal. I have not seen this in any map yet. Maybe it is just a new kingdom yet to be released?

Primal is the Imp kingdom. It’s an invisible kingdom (for now).

Love Is In The Air

You’ve got my attention :grin:

Ha! Mine too. Can’t wait.

It’s not a guarantee that it’ll ever be appear on the map. Only that it could be a possibility.

Love Is In The Air

any chance to update with the new 1.08 info?
this is really awesome!

this map is usefull in 1.0.6, but since 1.0.7, choice a home kingdom is only for tributes
so you can find here the bonus apply since 1.0.7 or 1.0.8 now

perhaps a map would be nice, i let @Venan to do it :wink:

Well, there is a “draft” with a new kingdom and tributes.
I’m not happy with the mess of all numbers I put on it, but at least it’s something.

Once again, if anyone has any ideas don’t hesitate to share. I’ll see what I can do :wink:

(and it looks so much better without all those tributes)

Arcane and Celestial Drops from Battles?

Good work!

@CrowdedWorlds give that person some gems!

I’m afraid that I was already rewarded for this “community guide” (here)

but thanks for the effort! :grin:

Glacial Peaks is the Frozen Banner