Delay in updating PVP W-L records? (E: >3hr?)

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I got a defense victory. Yay! Except my opponent still doesn’t have a PVP loss this week? In fact, their last activity is at least 54 minutes before they lost the invade against me.

What kind of delay is there in updating PVP records?

Edit: at least a 3 hour delay, assuming this is typical game behavior.

Also, why do strange things always happen to me on Friday after the close of business in Australia?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

1 Like

It’s a suspected exploit. There was an open thread about this that has been hijacked by discussion of another exploit:

This didn’t show up as a +1 “win”, though. Believe me, I’ve got experience with that other thing – my thread is linked to right at the top of Eika’s thread. This appeared to be something different.

1 Like

Ah gotcha. I thought your name looked familiar. Yeah there’s not a flood in this example

One thing to remember is that the leaderboard doesn’t update in real time. Means, yes there’s delay in updating wins/loses.

Do you know what kind of delay we’re talking about? 'Cause the dude(ette?) still has no PVP losses, and it’s been more than two hours since their last battle was updated.

I was just passing the words from the devs regarding this matter. I had talk with them and that’s what they said, leader board doesn’t update in real time. I have no idea how long the delay is.

Your case could also caused by the error “wins counted or logged as loses” thingy.

2 Likes