🕵 DarkWarriors - Rank #14 - is recruiting active players {28/30}/

we have a spot for you

If you are interested please tell me your invite code and I send invite

Thanks

still looking?

Hello , the Warriors are searching.

DarkWarriors recruiting active players. Top #43. Level 403.

We ask for 350 trophies, 1500 seals and play GW. No pressure only play the matches.
We are a Bilingual Spanish-English Guild, with very active members, trying to reach top 30.

See the first post for more details please.

If someone can meet this requirements and want to join please reply here or send me a PM

Thanks for the time spend reading the post

Cheers

Ono Palaver     DarkWarriors Leader

Hi @ONOPALAVER

I’m still playing very actively every day and can reach all your requirements.

My invitecode is “DEMAIO”, I’m level 305.

I was in a small guild but only ~5-7 members are very active, which is quite frustrating from time to time…

Therefore just left the guild and now search for a new and active guild!

Thank you if you are interested and for inviting me.

Cheerio Demaio

1 Like

Hello @demaio

We will interested in you, but you are already in other guild.
If you still interested I need you to leave your current guild, and I can send you and invite

Cheers

1 Like

Hey Onopalaver

I’m sorry but unfortunately I joined another guild meanwhile.

Cheers demaio

1 Like
         **/DarkWarriors Guild/**  

We are recruiting very active people.

We are a Top 50 Guild, that means activity to get there, we want people who understand the effort to take the guild there and want to continue helping to grow.
We are a Bilingual Spanish-English Guild, more active in guild chat in Spanish but we speak English every time we need.

We ask for +350 trophies, 1500 seals and play GW. No pressure only play the matches daily.
We are:

• Ranking > Top #42

• Level > 409

• 340% Daily Tribute

• All Statues > 101 - 105

For more information or details of the Guild, see the first post:

And we have also a Spanish recruitment post

If someone can meet this requirements and want to join, please reply here or send me a PM

Thanks for the time spend reading the post

Cheers

Ono Palaver  Leader

We are full at the moment

Thanks for interest

Hi all

DarkWarriors is recruiting.

Looking for very active Players.
Req; +350 trophies,1500 seals, see Guild Chat often and play daily GW
We love pvp players.

Actually we are Level 463 and Rank #40 - Statues +100

We finish all tasks, 40k seals and make Legendary Tasks weekly.

See the first post for more details.

Cheers

DarkWarriors Bilingual Spanish-English Guild is recruiting very active players (preferable PvP ones) / Rank #18 - Level 867 - Statues +130 - League God - Daily Tribute 600% - GW Bracket #4 Friendly and active chat

Requirements: - Level 400 - Kingdoms at 10 - 350 Trophies -1500 Seals - 500k Gold - Play daily GW - See Guild chat often / We complete all the 72 Tasks, the 40k Chests and made at least 15 Legendary Tasks weekly.

We not recruit players who abuse of any type of bug, exploit, or just cheat in game. We think that without effort is doesn´t has really interest. We love the way we play.

See First post for more details, is actualized I guess.

If someone could be interested please reply here or send me a PM.

Thanks all for time to read and interest :smiley:

Ono  Palaver     Leader of DarkWarriors

Hi, i would like to join, level 1016, daily player.

Hi
can you meet requirements? @Fenyks

Hi, sorry if i made you loose time, but i already joined another guild,
thank you same.

1 Like

DarkWarriors Bilingual Spanish-English Guild is recruiting very active players (preferable PvP ones) / Rank #17 - Level 1039 - Statues +150 - League God - Daily Tribute 600% - GW Bracket #5 (3 - 5 normally)

Requirements: Level 400 - Kingdoms at 10 - 350 Trophies -1500 Seals - 500k Gold - Play daily GW - Participate in all weekly events - See Guild chat often / We complete all the 72 Tasks, the 40k Chests and made at least 18 Legendary Tasks weekly.

We not recruit players who abuse of any type of bug, exploit, or just cheat in game. We think that without effort is doesn´t has really interest. We love the way we play

Take a look to the first post also, is more completed. If someone could be interested please reply here or send me a PM. Find me in discord > Ono {DarkWarriors}#9383

Ono Palaver    Leader of DarkWarriors

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DARKWARRIORS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bilingual Spanish-English Guild is recruiting an active player (preferable PvP one) / Rank #16 - Level 1233 - Statues +160 - League God - Daily Tribute 600% - GW Bracket #7 Find me on discord > Ono {DarkWarriors}#9383

Req: Level 400 - Kingdoms at 10 - +350 Trophies -1500 Seals - 500k Gold - Play daily GW - Participate in all weekly events - See Guild chat often / We complete all the 72 Tasks, the 40k Chests and made at least 18 Legendary Tasks weekly.

Love what you guys are doing trophy wise, climbing the ranks. I’d love to join when a spot opens. I easily get a couple million gold and 1500 seals weekly and average 1200 trophies a week as well. I’m also very active with guild tasks.

DARKWARRIORS

Bilingual Spanish-English Guild is recruiting active players / Rank #13 - Level 1488 - Statues +170 - League God - Daily Tribute 600% - GW Bracket #6 / Find me on discord > Ono {DarkWarriors}#9383

Req: Level +800 - Kingdoms at 10 - +300 Trophies -1500 Seals - 500k Gold - Play daily GW - Participate in all weekly events - See Guild chat often / We complete all the 72 Tasks, the 40k Chests and made at least 30 Legendary Tasks weekly.

Thanks all for time to read and interest

Looking for 2 active players. No trophies requirements, just participate in all events, GW, and help with gold in tasks and LT.

:hugs: :smiley:

Buscamos 2 jugadores activos - Looking for 2 active players

I am active all my places are level 10. Willing to do what it takes. I probably need advice on how to gain more gold every week. I play 5 days a week. Level is 985. My username is my Xbox name. I’m in a guild now. All I ask is let me know if u could use me or not. I’m not offended if I don’t meet ur expectations. I’m looking to get better. I have watched tacet the terror videos trying to get better. Thanks for ur time. Hope u have a great holiday.