Couple of odd off the wall questions

i muted all of those :sweat_smile: is my status endangered :scream:

I open the ones that have a few posts just to be sure :frowning:
I losy regular stat in past when my life got busy, because of skipping on reading all the topics i wasnt interested in reading. Now i just open them up and scroll through.

2 Likes

Here is the description of how to achieve regular status:

https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-do-user-trust-levels-do/4924/5

You have to maintain a fairly constant level of visiting, posting, giving/receiving likes, and reading posts/threads over a rolling 100 day period. I don’t know if there is any way to actually track which hurdle tripped you up, though. You might be able to use the “users” (access it by clicking the three horizontal lines between your user icon and the search button) function to get a sense of your activity level, but the date options they give you there don’t line up with the 100 day regular requirement, so that probably won’t help. I checked the list of people who have the regular badge, but it only lists people that currently have it, not those that ever earned it, so that doesn’t help either.

Edit to add: I found your name in the list of regular custom titles that Actreal maintains, so you definitely had regular status before.

3 Likes

This will keep you regular. You’re welcome :wink:

2 Likes

@Mekkalyn
I just check my badges “Regular” is what it was called (I think). Its gone and I know for 100% certainty I had it. No big deal for me as I still haven’t bothered to change my defaults for anything. I was inactive for a bit though…

1 Like

I did this exact same thing to make sure that I EARNED my Regular status.
Since the % is based on ALL forum threads, the more Console threads that appear means more irrelevant, to me, reading I have to do.

I even, started opening Guild Recruitment threads and scrolling to the bottom just to ensure I covered the necessary reqs… lol

1 Like

I feel your pain :expressionless:

1 Like

It’s almost as bad as having to read Mean Machine guild chat to maintain my regular status. :wink:

1 Like

Well that’s ridiculous, honestly. Not even worth the time. So much better stuff to do than shift through pointless stuff to keep a title. It’s still annoying to me but oh well, not going to lose any sleep over it.

I don’t know the secret on how to keep it, but I haven’t lost mine since I got it. I don’t read any guild chat threads except the guild i’m in, and I don’t read any recruitment threads. I actually have them all muted. I also only read threads i’m interested in.

So I don’t know what I’ve been doing other than liking posts, and posting. Maybe that’s it, you weren’t posting enough and liking enough posts?

1 Like

Maybe muting helps too?

2 Likes

Hmmm… starts to think of a title…

2 Likes

Just so you know your post was my 100th like!

3 Likes