[Contact Support] Getting multiple CLIFFY errors

iOS

Mostly in PvP so far…game hangs while trying to load a battle until I get an option to “retry”…then I get the CLIFFY error and the app closes. (Too fast to snag a screen shot)

1 Like

The same problem on switch in world event!

Same issue in every ~25th battle either on Switch and Steam. Doesnt matter if it’s PvP or World Event.
I guess I have to do explore until the error occurs before I will enter a guild war battle…
:unamused: :roll_eyes: :poop:

1 Like

Hi last week several times on ps4 server error cliffy and or it close it self after it or freeze and need to restart. Always after a won battle. It starts with slow loading then get message out of sync or to long loading time try again and not long later (view battles) server error Cliffy. Till today I had to do my battle over but today I had it in a delve after 4th battle and after restart all rooms where gone so no boss battle and renown points :frowning: with GW this week I feel not happy with the idea it happens in my 5 battles, please can some body give me a way to get off this problems, internet is doing okay

Hey everyone!

I’m very sorry to hear that your all experiencing this issue with getting CLIIFY Errors! Can you please contact our Support Team here; https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000013356

They’ll be able to investigate this in greater detail and find out what’s happening.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

1 Like

Thanks for your reaction, I wanna try but im pretty newby maybe not in years but in how all goes here and in posting but will give it a try and hope that they can solve it asap!

I have filled in the request and hope that I have done it okay, if somebody is more active here and has do such things before will you then please also send a request for if I didnt do it okay :frowning:
So we can hopefully start tomorrow with guild wars without having this problem during our battles! Thanks greetz Shivandri