CONSOLE: Snow-body Loves Me

It’s bc everyone is using white helm as their home kingdom, I’m starting to think PS4 is like pc with giving stones based on their home kingdom. The kingdom name is in the middle of the screen and different for every player.

1 Like

I only have 560 Event Keys. Mythic Queen Mab, and 4/5 Legendary Borealis. There was NO WAY I was going to use even a single Event Key this week to get that Dragon up to Mythic considering the Event Key tap has been shut off (Glory Troops).

2 Likes

I usually open 50 at a time, I’m starting to wonder if using 10 or a single key might be better.

Only if you know the “correct amount salt” to add. You’ll need a year or more of data collection… (/jk)

Just open what ever amount you feel like. It will be what it is.

2 Likes

Console is random. Nim confirmed this on the forum when I complained last week or week previously. Last three battles, all yellow.

Make that four

Five now. This really is stupid.

Arghhhhhhhhh! Ffs one brown then, yellow, yellow yellow, green. Something is NOT right.

Can’t wait to play later and see what I get.

2 Green minors. (I’m using the snowman)

@Dan_ozzzy189 open some chests maybe you’ll get 50/50 Mythics :wink:

2 Likes

So what one is it then? Random or home kingdom? The other thread says vice versa.

SUPPOSED to be random like it always has been. I just got changed to Home Kingdom, by mistake.

Like how soon? A few days ago or today

Based on what @Dan_ozzzy189 has been seeing, it got changed maybe a couple weeks ago. We all assumed it was random like it was supposed to be, so I don’t think anyone else was really paying attention.

1 Like

I sure wasn’t paying that much attention.

It took @Dan_ozzzy189 posts to even make me think there might be an issue. So today I recorded everything I could about each PvP battle I did, looked at the results and figured it out.

1 Like

I noticed but he told me it was random, but life goes on, so why is glory the most picked for home kingdom? What if gems were a option you could pick. I have mine set to swords edge, maybe I’ll change it. Any ideas for best home kingdom?

@Tacet makes great videos.

Thx I guess I better 7 star whitehelm and switch.

@Dan_ozzzy189 i don’t have this problem

1-purple minor
2-minor brown
3-major brown
4-minor red
5-minor green
6-minor yellow
7-minor green
8-minor purple
9-major brown
10-major green
11-minor green
12-major red
13-minor purple
14-minor yellow
15-minor red
16- broken spire major blue
17-whitehelm minor brown
18-kazhiel minor yellow
19-pridelands major red
20-silverglade major yellow
21-kaziel major brown
22- whitehelm major purple
23-whitehelm minor blue
24- forest of thorns major green
25-whitehelm minor yellow
26- silverglade minor yellow
27-zul’karl major green
28-khaziel major brown
29-forest of thorns minor green
30-dragon claws major red
31-whitehelm major purple
32-forest of thorns major green

1 Like

@Verdugo what do you think of this snowman?