CONSOLE: Freaky Fairies

Another quality reference from Sirrian.

so i think ketra’s next then, if we are trying to catch up it may be faster though, you think?

i hope they won’t do it, im getting short in gems and 2 week is clearly not enough to collect enough gems and give a try for each mythic, and if they do so i really hope they going to raise the drop rate

2 Likes

plus, with guild wars now, we’ll need gems for sentinels and hope to place well

2 Likes

I’m not expecting any favors. They just need to get them out, and PC is still getting a new one every month, so we have to go faster. Better one every two weeks than 2 at a time like they did with apocalypse.

best solution is to give a copy of each to everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

that would be wonderful

@Alpheon @Saltypatra The glory cost for Dark Troll and Void Portal seem off. 400 glory for Dark Troll and 300 for Void Portal? Especially when Nyx is 250 and the same rarity as Void Portal.

1 Like

Is guild wars going ahead this week? I registered Saturday but the screen just says it starts in7 days.

dont worry about the guild war timer, maybe its bugged like ti was for pc, or maybe it consuidered this week of gw already started with one “preparation day” :slight_smile:

Nyx is great, i use it on green days :wink:
just make sure to drain when there is enough of mana to drain

1 Like

Weaning us off the 50 glory discount for catchup I guess.

1 Like

I understood they would do that after we caught up. Also, it doesn’t really make sense to do it for part but not all of the glory troops…

1 Like

I’ll buy multiple packs of Dark Troll for traitstone purposes, hey guys which one should I unlocked the traits for first, Sheggra (only her first trait is unlocked) or Jarl Firemantle (no traits unlocked)?

1 Like

Sheggra’s traits got a rework very recently, and are actually pretty decent now I think. I think the decision of which one to trait comes down to which troop you actually plan on using. For me, I prefer Sheggra because with her you can guarantee a 4-match, and with Jarl you’re ultimately relying on luck – if luck’s not on your side, you can set up your opponent big-time. It’s the same reason I’m a little gun-shy about using the guardians.

2 Likes

Sheggra used to have bad traits before last week.

I would pick one that fits with the other troops you like to use. Don’t split the Arcane stones, take one or the other to 3 (not both to 2).

Yeah i like the sheggra burn on any red gems matches but jarl is better

1 Like