CONSOLE: Daughters of Orion

Ok sorry. I take it back then :pray:

1 Like

Any ideal what the troop bug was with this event?

Yeah it had a trait that could devour the entire game!

Nope salty only said they couldn’t release it prior to update cause of a bug.

No more details about that

Lol then it would be a nice addition

Can confirm that these threads are automated. (They’re put together in Wordpress and then post at their pre-determined times.)

As far as I am aware the issues with Artema have been resolved, which is why we are able to release this event on console.

3 Likes

Ty @Saltypatra you rock!!!

So update still scheduled for tomorow?

I thought it was scheduled for Thursday?

5/9/17 10am AEST = 8pm EST 4/9/17

Ok I can’t do math, though I’d say 7 days from the 30th of August would actually be the 6th of September :stuck_out_tongue:

We are hoping to have it out tomorrow. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

salty said that

2 Likes

I personally didn’t get such a precise release time for console from Sirrians post, the one @Ozball quoted above. He was exact only on with the PC/Mobile time. Or was there another developer post after?

Sniped: look like @Saltypatra made the promise

Looks like @Rickygervais sniped you before you even answered your question :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

while you are here @Saltypatra is it possible to know if it was normal the legendary task as no more gems as rewards??? and also what about the blue guardian (statues)? doe’s it still rewards gems?

edit: talking about pc since we didin’t get the update on console yet
not sure if you got the answer but that would be awesome ty again @saltypatra

I also posted the release time on our social media. (You should follow our social media. It’s a Salty party all the time. Facebook and Twitter.)

3 Likes

also you guys working during labor day?? $$$$ :slight_smile:

Labor Day is only a holiday in the US today from what I understand.

Labour Day in Aus is on different days depending on your state:
First Monday in October for ACT, NSW and SA, second Monday in March for VIC (Dev’s location) and TAS, first Monday in March in WA, and first Monday in May for NT and QLD.

3 Likes

@Saltypatra Please answer Ricks question…

Yup since we are getting the update tomorow it would be nice to get answer before. But i guess @Saltypatra doesn’t have answer, so instead of saying wrong infos, she say nothing. But it’s ok i still love her :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like