Console 2.2 Known Issues

I donā€™t know if itā€™s related but since i had the xbox update the game crashed couple time when i was opening chests

My Mechanist Class using Power Armor from Adana is being counted as a Daemon and getting +25% to all Skills. About time one of these Hero bugs the helped the player;)

Same old server issues, I guess. Game hangs after completing a battle, even in Treasure Hunt. It happens at all hours of the day now. Rather annoying.

sometime when i go in the guild chat i still can open the window but look like the text is freezed and i canā€™t switch from guild chat to global chat. This is stuck on guild chat

And when i restart the game i can now see what been said in the chat.

Also can result in losing everything been said before you came back

My first task ask me to ā€œwin 8 or moreā€ arena fight but 8 is the max so should remove the ā€œor moreā€ in sentence

My Daily Task today was to increase the Level of a Kingdom, but all of my Kingdoms are already at Level 10. So, I am unable to accomplish that task today.

I had kraken cast today and he did aoe damage!

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen that a couple of times over the last little while, as well. It was 3 damage to everyone, so I assumed it was just a display bug on the processing of ā€œtentaclesā€, but whenever it has happened, there was a lot of stuff going on, so I didnā€™t give it much thought.

Like this @stan?

Yup, thatā€™s pretty much it.

Hereā€™s One more TWICE now I have gotten 2 vaults in treasure hunt and no trophy unlocked (PS4)

Is your language set to anything other than English? Thereā€™s been past reports of it only popping if your language is set to English.

Nope, Just english

Same then post 161 but inflicteffectonrandomtroops this time

PvP Traitstones are not random.

Yeah I gave up on that achievement popping up for me a long time ago. Mine is set to English UK and donā€™t pop. Set it to English USA and it donā€™t pop.
2 vaults or even 3 vaults do not pop this trophy for me. BUGGED

So this happened, no idea how this is even possible. did not get credit for the win either and it was a tough opponent

1 Like

I got this two days ago too

1 Like

This is an error message that crops up usually during lag time or other network issue related times. It basically has to do with how the game interacts with the server at the beginning and end of the battle. I donā€™t remember the exact way it works, but itā€™s something like due to network issues the start message got sent twice, so the game thinks the game youā€™re actually playing has finished, since itā€™s received another start message afterwards.

3 Likes