Console 2.2 Known Issues

Any way to remove the events notification? I see this every time i come back to map

1 Like

How did you earn The Emperor? I’ve unlocked every kingdom…

How did you get the Obtainer of Rare Antiques achievement? the description say explore any kingdom yesterday I won an explore battle in Broken Spire and today I won an explore battle in Zhul’Kari but I didn’t get the achievement.

This one unlocked when i logged in yesterday

I did explore and it poped after fight

Luther gets a bit restless when there’s new and exciting things to tell you about, and unfortunately all those blows to the head have left him unable to take a hint. We’re looking at fixing it currently.

@HKdirewolf: Unfortunately I can’t comment on it personally, as our publisher handles the final set pricing on each purchase. Best we can do is offer them a guideline.

5 Likes

Maybe it will unlock when weekly event will be over?

The event triggers when a new rank is reached, unfortunately that means that if you’ve reached tier 1 already for the week, you’ll have to trigger it next week, sorry :frowning:

3 Likes

Alright ty for reply no prob i will get it next event :slight_smile:

Why is this still happening to me?? I go on a long win streak in PvP, then I get this same ridiculous error message after I WIN a match and it gives me a LOSS instead!

This isn’t the only error message I get but it sure is the most annoying and downright unacceptable one. I was close to a 100 win streak and now I have to start all over again.

Error: Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR!

New problem - I received the bundles that were holding things up upon login, but it keeps rewarding me with the bag of gems bundle repeatedly - to the point where I have to quit out of the game since it just keeps awarding it to me. I exited the game and re-entered and it’s still doing it. I could keep exploiting it for infinite gems at this point but that would defeat the purpose of playing the game. Please look in to this, I cannot even start the game now without being constantly awarded the pack and not being able to do anything. I have a video but won’t be uploaded for a bit. Feel free to remove everything beyond what I should have been awarded as well. At this point I can’t really tell how many gems I was awarded though since I can’t actually make it to the main overview screen.

@Alpheon @GoldPhoenix0

2 Likes

Spotted on PS4: Overly enthousiastic Luther
Luther is so happy about the news events that he keeps telling me about it :wink:

Spotted on PS4: Offers button page displays some prices in $
Minor Display bug: All the offers’s “original price” are displayed in $.

Spotted on PS4: Path to Glory packs and Growth packs not available yet?
I am on the Belgian PSN store, and when I look at the offers button, both the Path to Glory packs and the Growth packs have no €-prices on the big green buttons (the rest of the offers DO have a price in € on the green button.

I suppose this is because the Path to Glory packs and the Growth packs are not yet available in the PSN store itself?
I tried purchasing one of the packs, and while connecting to the PSN store it said “this is not available”, so I guess this will be fixed automattically as soon as it appears on the PSN side…

Spotted on PS4: Ascending a troop displays more than its maximum
I used some event keys and got some more Mantis Warriors, so that he could be ascended.
As usual, with ascending, I press the left trigger to go to the maximum, and it displayed something like 11/10, something which I haven’t seen before. When I ascended it automatically ascended my troop, and the extra troop to, so that I didn’t have to ascend twice?

I’ll have to investigate further; I don’t know if this is a new, useful functionality or a bug.

Just catalog this under the “Spotted something off, will look again when more awake” category for the moment :wink:

Spotted on PS4: Most excellent patch that adds new stuff :smile:
Thanks for the fixes and the new additions; I’m so happy I can spend glory again so that I don’t have to bother support anymore :smile_cat:

Well done lads and lasses!

1 Like

Note to everyone in the thread: please mention which version you are playing (PS4 or XB1) as this is very useful information for the devs!

1 Like

This should be fixed.

Luther just reaaaaaaaaaaly wanted to point out the new event system and let you know it existed! But truthfully, he was only meant to tell you about it once. Should now be fixed.

Unfortunately due to how Microsoft handle achievements, many players who have unlocked all kingdoms will already get this achievement almost immediately. On PS4 however, due to requirements from Sony, this achievement will only unlock when a new kingdom is unlocked (and cannot be retroactively unlocked). Hopefully many PS4 players will be awarded this trophy when the next kingdom is released.

This should unlock when winning or losing any Explore battle.

2 Likes

Things I’ve found so far:

Tutorial guy that shows you where to go won’t go away, no matter how many times you go through tutorial or restart game

Under the “offers” packs, the top 2 to buy (believe those are path to glory II and Growth Pack II) are the only ones with a price. The others are just blank and if you click to purchase it opens the PSN store and gives an error

I can’t rename my teams. It lets me get in and rename them, but then doesn’t save the new name once I confirm

Same thing as above but with team banner. Tried changing a new team I set up with desert mantis and when I go to change banner, it changes, but as soon as o exit screen and go to battle it’s back to the previous banner it was before… really annoying.

Hey @Raphius,

Tutorials, renaming teams and team banners should now be fixed. (Just the servers taking a while to propagate our changes)

1 Like

Cool.

Just noticed that guild seals seem to be freaking out a bit. Pretty sure its still capped at 1500, but it keeps teasing me with far greater numbers: 3500, 2700, 1950 etc

Scratch that. It seems to be rectified.

I always thought that extra troop was the Hero.

Also, for Luthor that keeps appearing, I found if after I have pressed Y button (Xbox), I press B button and he goes away for a while.

The Guild Menu Popup is still broken, still won’t display on the lower half of screen on PS4.

when i open chat it works fine but when i press button to close it the box still remains whatever screen i go onto this happened on 2.1 also a fix wud be nice please