Campaign 10 Guide

Campaign 10, Week 10: Hellcrag

Team Code used: [1220,7216,7212,7206,3082,1,2,2,3,1,1,1,14035]

Cheers, Gary.

8 Likes

Have you seen this lady in explore?

Plz call 555-Failed

I restarted the game 30+ times. Still missing her. :disappointed_relieved:

She should also be seen here, doesn’t she?

Grab her in the guild event, she’s the only battle available. I think iirc, she may not be in Explore until the time 3-4 weeks elapsed after the campaign like the official announcement of her appearing in chests:

• Medusa – She will start appearing in chests 3-4 weeks after the Campaign ends.

I know I could do it in the guild event, but I’m pretty sure, that campaign mythics appear in their related kingdom immediately as soon they are available from the paid campaign pass.
Just wanted to adress that point.

Is it worth to create a bug report about that? I mean, it feels very much pointless and a waste of time to do so. :face_exhaling:

I think it’s probably worth it to alert others, saves them wasting their time looking if it’s not there and those who like bug hunting can confirm your findings too.

I’m not 100% sure on the mythic explore rules. I know Tourmaline went in straight away but that was new mythic and not campaign. Perhaps a dig through the nexus campaign thread may shed some light. Sorry I’m not more help on this.

Gary done the campaign test yesterday so I’m not sure if he found it in explore on beta or just went with it should be there

1 Like

it’s a should be there, as it’s the default setting for my bot. Please note that this kind of testing is not possible in beta, as beta lacks the release dates - so availability (both in Explore, Chests, and Soulforge) is completely different.

Cheers, Gary.