Bottoms Up!

Finally, Khaziel week is here. Great chance for me to get Stonehammer, the last Mythic I don’t have. (except Zuul’Goth)

So far though, 400 event keys still aren’t enough to get him. Although, I have the whole week to try my luck! ^^ (If Friday’s Mythic resource doesn’t extent to my Glory hoard, that is)

3 Likes

Great artwork devs :+1:

2l7ty5

Joking aside, Spooky Imp are so common today, but 50 souls seems to be the only drop. Hardly useful for mid-end gamers, but I think early players might really appreciate it for that extra souls to craft Dawnbringer.

Also, like Gnomes, they are based on stats of the troop it replaced, so most of the time, it actually make the match easier.

3 Likes

In news or events in-game, it just says 50 souls.

1 Like

I can’t find any info on the Spooky Imp event in terms of how long it will be. Hopefully not the whole week. He’s in almost every battle I’ve had. I’ve been trying for a Pet gnome for a few hours. No dice.

1 Like

This battlecrasher event could have been used in another fashion:

• The spooky Imp could drop some thematic loot like candies, which could also be reused in other event with a special Piñata enemy, every Spooky Imp could drop 1 ~ 4 candies.
  • The candies could be traded for certain prizes in a special “Shop” active only during such events. For example, 20 candies for 100 glory, 50 candies for 50 diamonds…
  • For game economy reasons the devs could limit the number of purchases of certain items. Also we should be able to buy candies using Gems as some of the biggest prizes in this special shop could be very expensive (In candy currency) and something unique like a Pet, a Weapon or an Avatar item like a Witch’s Hat, Skull Mask, Pirate Eye-patch (Halloween has a dress-up theme in general so cosmetic items would make more sense)…
5 Likes

Now back at the weekly event. At least the Stone Aegis has an extra effect works nicely outside the very restrict enemy type of it’s event. Ice Aegis should be improved to be on a similar level.

Do we really need more things? Don’t tempt them lol.

2 Likes

I really the the new exclusive Haunted Tower! I ended up creating another collection picture to celebrate it. ^^

Also, missed opportunity to make Invasion’s troop type to be Undead instead of Goblin. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This loot would cycle, they would need to create only one category and change the name picture for each event and display it on the Event Shop/Trade place, pretty much like the Event/Snotstones.

I think I’ve played something like this in another game - can’t remember which, though - and enjoyed it :slightly_smiling_face:.

I’d prefer if they didn’t have super important, limited availability items in there, though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

But basic resources (diamonds, glory, etc.) and cosmetic items get a :+1: from me (especially if they’d be available again later, at some point).

I absolutely love the battlecrasher concept (and have since the Moa invasion), but I am with others in wishing there were some different/better rewards this time around.

Many games follow this model, gacha in essence with some events where you can properly work towards collecting stuff and trading it for other regular currency and items.

The longer the devs of GoW insist on not changing some aspects of the game by a single notch the worse some effects of past decision will become.

It’s like getting candy corn for Halloween one kernel at a time.

1 Like

Seems like it lasts the whole week

However from the patch note

I understand it as battlecrashers dont affect the chance of gnomes appearing. Chance of getting gnome goes first, then if there is no gnome, chance of getting battlecrasher rolls
Tho we still need a confirmation from a dev

2 Likes

I wonder what’s up with the Jack o lantern item in the calendar… Is it a weapon or…?

Its a weapon. You can press X on it to see what it does.

2 Likes

It seemed like 8 out of the 10 battles would have one, which is painfully high. It took me over 3 hrs to get a pet gnome. My RNG is bad… but that’s crazy bad. I haven’t run across any other gnomes.

1 Like

When I checked earlier (PC), it wasn’t there and still isn’t. Maybe on Xbox but not PC.

You can also know more about this weapon here.

Data from Lyya's site, with weapon picture from Taran's.

Also, it's a Battlecrasher, alright...

It’s just a silly joke. I only played on Android at the moment. Please don’t clash me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes