Bird is the Word

I’ve been using this team in Explore and it’s decently quick for a non-Mechanist-Bombot setup:

Elsbeth***
Valk***
Rowanne***
DeathKnight*** with Anu Scepter (or any mono-blue weapon)

Sac the DeathKnight for a first-turn team DeathMark and hopefully fill Rowanne. If one or more troops die to DM it’s a Rowanne team wipe. Valk is there to add more blue if need be.

Haven’t tried this in PvP yet but it possibly could be viable. Could sub in Death or Tesla for the split dmg dealer that uses blue.

2 Likes

Is mist of scales the best place to explore for nagas?

1 Like

I think it’s the only place.

2 Likes

Every time for Ghulvania lol…

11 Likes

According to http://gow.mengmeizi.com/Calculator the drop rates in event chests are:

Garuda: 2.4%
Tezca: 2.5%
Prince Arugula: 5.8% !!
Ifrit, Amira, Visk: 0.4% each

2 Likes

Yeah thats great, immediately report weird droprates after you get your legendary*5 so that Devs fix whatever is wrong for people that actually had shit to do until the evening to not profit from the rates, grade A community service right there! :wink:

I used 408 Event keys and it yielded:

• 14- Garuda

• 23- Prince Azquila

• 14- Tezca

• 116- Jaguar Warrior

• 128- Sylph

4 Likes

I’m a bit disappointed that Titan is blue. To really synergize with giants he should’ve been Red. Right now he works great with Valk but not with Jarl (or Ogryn)… kinda defeats the purpose of the class and the weapon, no?

The Problem is more that there are two types of Stormheim giants. The one is Jarl the other is the not-Jarls. The Not-Jarls are all blue and until the Not-Jarls get reworked into basically anything useful going all-out Stormheim Giants is not feasable.

1 Like

Yeah, I think you’re mostly right. Stormheim is definitely in need of some love in general as many of the troops are pretty worthless, which really exacerbates the problem of trying to make a decent Giants team.

I think Ogryn will help quite a bit with the Red-based Giants (though not all stormheim). Jarl / Ogryn / Titan / Jotnar seems like it would be a decent team… if Titan/Thorodin were Red. As it stands now, I guess you just go Jarl / Valk / Jotnar / Titan.

I dont know why, but i know all kingdom logo names.
They are to small to spot on a card however.

1 Like

I know all the logos too. It is Stormheim and not-Stormheim. Yes my world is simple.

4 Likes

I’ve played the game for a year and I really can only recognize a small handful of kingdom art and definitely not from the cards because it’s so darn small.
Definitely wish the icon was bigger then it would be easy to know which troop comes from which kingdom without having to go down the list and check all of the troops sorting by kingdom.

I can’t remember why I was doing that in the past… but I remember doing it very often. Maybe trying to find out what the weekly kingdom event was… I’m not sure.

That’s probably it since now I have all the cards besides base mythics I do the same thing each week. Buy whatever packs there are, ascend and level and trait at the same time by sorting upgradable… and then forget about it. In the past I was looking for cards in event chests every week.

1 Like

I’ve opened several event keys and got Dragonmoths and Manticores, is this supposed to happen?

There’s always some excess chaff in Event chests that’s outside of the featured Kingdom, yes. Presumably to prevent the card selection from becoming too concentrated.

The traitstone event is great this week. I didn’t bother with them previously because I played so many Whitehelm opponents and already have more yellow stones than I’ll ever need, but now that traitstones are random it makes a big difference. Already had a couple of double arcanes so it’s really worthwhile :+1:

8 Likes

My first pvp of the week gave double purple/brown arcane so im happy. Havent got another 2 arcanes in next 50 fights but still :smiley:

3 Likes

Those are my sentiments exactly. I never bothered building teams to get the 2x stones until this week because of the Whitehelm problem. It’s been nice having a variety of 2x runic sand arcades drop this week.

4 Likes

Then you have my complete and most sincere apology.

3 Likes