Big Boned

Originally published at: Big Boned – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: The Grave Giant The Grave Giant will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Storm’s Call There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Yeti,…

2 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Stormheim event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Jotnar Stormshield, Mistralus, The Onyx Giant
3.2% 1 Hyndla Frostcrown, Jarl Firemantle, Vidarr the Vast
12% 1 Baldr, Bone-Biter, Halfgrim Half-Giant, Ice Witch, Keghammer, Skymir the Lofty, The Grave Giant, The Sapphire Giant, Zephyros
21.6% 1 Berserker, Dwarven Slayer, Fire Giant, Fomorian, Icespire Shaman, Storm Knight, Urska Wanderer
21.6% 2 Flame Maiden, Frost Giant, Ice Wraith, Southrender, Valkyrie
21.49% 3 Artic Fox, Northrender, Serpent, Snowy Owl

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops. They have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes. If you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

8 Likes

Been waiting for this to thank you for your continued good work!

1 Like

Aha…

This looks vaguely familar.

Well… the damage output in this version of the setup isn’t very strong… but Hyndla makes this possible. The Sapphire Giant is not my first choice of anything here.

Old team:
Flame Maiden
Fomorian
Storm Knight
Zephyros

This went from stupidly hard to … I don’t even know, I wouldn’t say easy, but there’s some sense of playable here.

Enemy team:
Ice Witch
Frost Giant
Fire Giant
Jarl Firemantle
2x Blue Banner (Stormheim)

2 Likes

Is the Trial Team now called a Team Team? @Jeto

Sorry, I had to lol

4 Likes

Thank you for this.

8 Likes

It’s kind of funny that The Onyx Giant showed up in Event chests before it ever showed up in the Soul Forge.

2 Likes

Is the fourth week of current campaign. No official news about the previous Tarot High Priestess ?

1 Like

So… when do we actually get this change? Reset happened and I still don’t see it. (Xbox One)

3 Likes

I still have the old team on ps4 although my partner also playing on ps4, has the new team

1 Like

Got the new one already (steam).

grafik

1 Like

Weird. I wonder why some have the new team and some still have the old team. Is it because I wasn’t on the Epic Trials by reset?

2 Likes

I had all the regular trails done before reset so i dont think thats the problem

1 Like

Doable epic trial with the new team. Last battle took me 7 mins

1 Like

I’m still seeing the old team for the epic trial.

My guess is that this could be related to whether players did any regular trials in Stormheim using the old team. That would probably cause the template team to be copied to a hidden slot on the player’s profile to allow the team to be reordered.

1 Like

R we needing to post a bug report about this? Or we just assuming this is gonna get read? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know. They definitely check bug reports. These weekly topics on the other hand…

It is a bug

2 Likes

Its already available (2-3 weeks ago)

2 Likes

That seems to be a good catch… as I was being lazy with challenges, I only did Stormheim non-epic trials from Trial III to Trial X last week, with the team that was then available. Now I still see the old team for the epic trials, the new one is nowhere to be found (restart doesn’t help).
My other account, where I had all challenges completed under the old system (before the switch from challenges to trials), has the new team for epic trials.

3 Likes

There is now a bug report. [Fixed] Old team for epic trial still showing up

And the bug report contains an example that disproves my hypothesis (a player who completed the regular trials yesterday with the old team but who sees the new team today).

1 Like