As Requested by a Dev: A Thread about Devs' Actions/Inactions

The problem remains the double-standards: I have provided examples of how certain off-topics are allowed to stay up in the Bugs Section, while others aren’t. I can only wonder how many ‘warnings’ are being issued over it too: there are less than 75 ‘Regulars’ in these forums (a category that is designed to be hard to achieve by ‘just any troll’), and while I think we should all be treated with the same decorum and rules, seeing such a blatant bias towards certain long-term forum-dwellers should raise some professionalism flags.

Even upon recategorizing something as a ‘Feature Request’, comments disliked by that Dev will still be systematically deleted ( [Not a bug] Luther tricked me again! Cannot uneqip my current badge on the screen - #17 by Kafka ) thus further demonstrating that this is being used as an excuse to censor. I am unaware of what were the comments in that particular thread, but the point remains that the deletions keep happening under that same disproven ‘this is for bug stuff only’ excuse.

"Surely the OP could decide what is or isn’t on-topic in their non-bug report?
No worries, it’s been done on the OP’s behalf, because the comments were displeasing to the censor. "
Even though that censor decided it was not a bug, recategorized it as a feature request, and promised in writing she wouldn’t delete comments in the feature requests section. The range of censorship seems to have widened, which reminds me of the slippery slope we were discussing when this new ‘approach’ was first introduced.

Add to the above that the claim of ‘provoking and upsetting’ that was half the official reason for the warning has been factually disproven two comments up by Talcaram, and the picture is very clear.

Anyone reading the facts or seeing the same pattern happen (favourably or unfavourably) towards other players, can decide whether this is how a real Mod should be conducting themselves.
:thinking: :vulcan_salute: