Are we not going to discuss this today?

Don’t really care what you think @Stan The post is aimed at the devs. Don’t see why you’re concerned about it. You aren’t an xbox player. If you just came here to invalidate and be an apologist, i don’t have anything else to say to you

@VirginiaApplejack

That’s a rather hurtful thing to say.

If you didn’t want people to comment on this, you could have addressed your concerns to the devs in private. Instead, you started a public thread, entitled “Are we not going to discuss this today?”, that named and shamed Kafka (and now two other unnamed devs) and accused her of bullying, threatening and being a prick to the community. So far, I don’t see a reasonable basis for your accusations.

14 Likes

@fishinia Microsoft is hosting their F2P giving access to all players (even those without a gold subscription). The developer/publisher/platform owner relationship is complex, and when a platform breaks its own rules for a company, they and the publisher will have liberties that aren’t always in the developer’s best interest.

I’m not saying that Microsoft didn’t screw up or some people didn’t abuse it (noobs pulling 7 mythics). They attacked the wrong people and they owe them an apology. No one is convincing me otherwise

What about the people that didn’t go into the chat? How are they expected to know to stop doing something that they didn’t know was a mistake. How many people found out from another player “your gonna get banned for using keys.” after the fact?

2 Likes

We are aware of the issue that occurred with the Microsoft store, and it has since been resolved.

We will investigate the comments made around this issue.

4 Likes

Not asking for any names, any amounts of people, or any personal information but, did anyone actually get banned from what transpired? @VirginiaApplejack

This just proves you can’t say anything without offending someone! We ask for dev communication and when they give it we get offended… I hope no one gets into trouble for informing players that they could get banned for abusing something that’s clearly an error and unintended, and no apologies should be given unless it was said in an unprofessional tone (which hardly seems likely).

Also, I hope that those that were clearly exploiting will have action taken on their account. Good luck fixing the economy and not punishing players who didn’t have anything to do with this

1 Like

No one asked to be lied to or bullied. If no one got banned then telling people they will get banned is an outright lie.

1 Like

Not that I am aware of.

3 Likes

OP is upset because the devs cracked down as fast as they could to prevent people from abusing an OBVIOUS exploit. How is it they don’t have the right to protect their game in whatever manner is necessary from people who can’t figure out or don’t care that what they’re doing is wrong in every sense?

Come on…after your 1st couple uses, no alarm is sounding in your head that something isn’t right? After 10 or 20 still no little voice in the back of your mind?? I think they certainly “attacked” the right people, if you can even call it an attack. Nothing said so far sounds like an attack, just pure & simply telling people they risk a ban if they insist on abusing an exploit. Last I remember purposely taking advantage of an exploit is a punishable offense & considered cheating. So why shouldn’t a dev remind or threaten people of that fact?

Seriously?? How can someone NOT know it was a mistake and that they were taking advantage of an exploit? One would have to be in that 0.25% of the population so oblivious that they’re a danger to themselves & everyone around them or they’re just outright immoral.

So @CanyonSurfer is upset because people were told they’d get banned for abusing an exploit and @WyomingPixel is upset because no one actually got banned (yet?) And the devs find themselves in yet another no-win catch 22.

My guess is they did or will reset the abusive accounts to correct the issue if bans weren’t employed.

3 Likes

@vanyel I expected PC/mobile master race folks like yourself to be able to read. That’s not what the point, and I’ve reiterated it enough. I can’t help you fix your comprehension. Hint, this post makes more sense to people fully educated in bullying prevention.

I can’t believe how you can, in three quick sentences, both bully @vanyel due to his or her platform of choice and then, without irony, claim to be taking an anti-bullying stance on behalf of others.

Or perhaps you meant that your bullying tactics should be obvious to someone who is trained in bullying prevention. If so, my mistake. I make no such claims.

15 Likes

Rofl. Umm, ok. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Carry on being a victim.

1 Like

Big difference in making vague, aggressive threats towards customers who are enjoying benefits of a service they paid for (not those who spammed it, those who got one, maybe two), and sticking up for oneself in the face of being attacked by a couple of people’s who have no stake or business in the conversation, and only read 1/3 of the original post. You can keep twisting it up all yoy want, but unless you actually read everything that was said, i don’t owe you niceties. I don’t owe you crap. Your attempt to twist my words, invalidate what I’m saying, and butting in where you have no business just to stir it up, actually is diagnosable bullying behavior.

Have nothing else to say to anyone who isn’t involved.

Third times the charm?

I stopped taking this as a serious complaint at this point. And they have the right to try and keep people from breaking THEIR game.

1 Like

So what exactly was in the free link? What keys? This would be a big mess to try and take back for the Devs lol.

It was already fixed last night. I tried to see if it worked and received 1 gold instead of keys :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s the rain of key

40 gold keys
40 glory keys
40 gems keys

Edit: 40 event keys also