All You Can Eat

Very rarely you also get your Valraven encounters on the first, fourth and seventh clear, which allows you to bypass the shop on any Tuesday faction event for reward purposes.

1 Like

I don’t think I ever see 3rd Valraven on Level 80, only sometimes on 90 when I do full clear. Not counting first locked spawning, Valraven seems to appear around every 20-30 battles, so as you said, a chance to get 3rd Valraven in 63 battles is very, very rare, that you can’t relied on it.

My Event Rating Method though, it’s quite reliable, as it take the average Multiplier of each rarities, input it in the formula, then run a simulator on theoretical Level 1 to get that number. The ± different is very small, but could get higher the more Levels you clear. But overall, it’s the best way to estimate Faction Event’s score.

It happened to me too once (to get 3 ravens with the free sigils) but also happened the opposite once, even buying 2 tiers and clearing all rooms only got 2 ravens in total and ended event at lvl 100.

1 Like