All the issues in the game, they fix the one that benefits players

The weekend timing is interesting.

I agree that the kicker is that it didn’t matter that the fix was rushed or imperfect for the training battle issue, but when it comes to more player-centric issues, we often hear, “We can’t just _____, that could mess with/break some other part of the game, we want to make sure we do it right”.

And sure, it was good that they fixed the thing their fix broke reasonably quickly, but it would be hard to believe it wasn’t at least partially motivated by a desire to save face rather than simply because “training battles don’t work anymore and that’s bad” (i.e. If that had been the only thing that happened in a non-GW week, randomly/completely unrelated to another bug, how long do we think it would have taken to be fixed, priority-wise? Maybe a week rather than a couple of days?).

Whether or not it’s true, I definitely think it adds to the perception that they can get things done and fix things when they want to, but only if it’s important to them – which yeah, could mean that a lot of player concerns aren’t. Eugh :nauseated_face:.

Salty did respond to this particular part, but I do agree that it feels like they could fix those weapons pretty easily if they wanted to.

3 Likes