[Adventure Board] List of Tasks

dope. 10char

This has been going on for a week now.

1 Like

What happens if you lose a battle?

When you lose a adventurebattle, nothing happened. You try it again like dungeon.

1 Like

Thank you for the screenshot! The list is now complete!

Seek for Glory I got renamed to Seek Glory I.

3 Likes

The list has been updated:

• Seek for Glory I is now Seek Glory I.
  • Map the Underworld III is now Map the Underworld II. I find it weird that this was changed, if anyone can provide confirmation that both the Legendary and Mythic tasks that provide Chaos Shards still exist, please post it.
  • The Deeds of I/II/III tasks are now included. It is safe to assume their contents are identical for the same rarity, between colors.

Now that Adventure Board is the same for everyone, progress will be much slower on this, but please still keep posting screenshots if you can.

1 Like

@Saltypatra should be able to tell us about this.

So does everybody have the same quests now?

Yep, everyone has the same quests now.

1 Like

Did anyone happen to grab screencaps of the battle screen for the Stone and Fire tasks that we got? I forgot to capture them.

Although the next screenshot isn’t from the day we had brown deeds; it is the same rarity so should be the same.

Every task is already known

Except for the new deed tasks.

ahh…no?? I said we already know ALL the tasks…what you didn’t understand?

We’ve only had 3 deed tasks.

We assume we know the reward pattern of all tasks, whether this really applies to all tasks still remains to be seen. There have been more than enough inconsistencies in the history of the game to not trust extrapolated data.

1 Like

It wouldn’t make sense at all…

Just about as much sense as Pridelands emissaries apparently all having eleven fingers instead of ten. :rofl:

Just as we know about the unreleased troop weeks/montha in advance, no reason why we dont know this