Active Player looking for guild - 40k seals and all statues

I am a pc player who generally can donate at least 500k and 1500+ keys, as well as trophies(average 175, as I play easy PVP, I can do more, previous guild didn’t have a min for trophies). I would prefer a guild were all donate, so that you reach 40k seals and all guild guardians. Friendly chat, willing to offer help to others. I have logged in for over 275 days straight.

SPIRITFAWN is my invite code

All my cities are level 10, and most are 3+ stars so all my gold can go into the guild.

We have a spot at purgatory. Unrepentant pulls from there first. Check out threads to see if that’s what your looking for (ik one is really long, but it’s for a reason) we are looking for the right people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like a good fit. I am doing 12+ hour days at work this week mon-thu so maybe the lower level one would be nice this week, and take a little pressure off until you got a spot in your other one, if I prove worthy.

You just caught me heading to bed, but I will be on tomorrow night to play! SPIRITFAWN is my invite code. I just want active, friendly and to see the majority of the guild participate. I am willing to work my way up:)

1 Like

That’s sounds perfect, ill send now and see :slight_smile:

Also if you have a discord accouny we have huge community there. Find me @litletre#6314 And I’ll get you linked up

1 Like

Best thing I ever did was join the Unholy Family. Thanks for giving me a chance @litletre!

4 Likes

@litletre is a good dude😎

2 Likes

Thanks You guys, it really means a lot to me :). I had a work day from hell today only to come home to those messages. Honestly made my day
Thanks again

2 Likes