A New Mythic Approaches - Stonehammer

I would try him with war, should work well together

I’m having a lot of fun with him with:

Dragon Cruncher (Honestly, probably any Red/Green to not block Stonehammer mana)
Stonehammer
Soothsayer
Wulfgarok

Soothsayer, really helps with some initial board manipulation, plus brings Stone Like. StoneHammer/Wulfgarok seems to work pretty well.

The team is slow, but I’m having fun with it. Dragon Cruncher seems to be getting in some solid perks against the dragon teams. This team sucks vs Famine, but you probably already have an anti-Famine team.

This time, I was very lucky to obtain him with only 100 gems keys.

1 Like

I’ve seen that guy in a TV commercial! He plays mobile games using the ID “Legend27”. He can throw a boulder farther than a catapult! He can slay a whole army with just one strike of his sword! He can be in 10,000 places in the game world at once! Oh wait… my bad. Legend27 is a grrl.

I haven’t tried much, but can’t see any logic putting Stonebummer in anything but first spot… His big advantage is his tankiness… as a mana generator he leaves a helluva lot to be desired… 24 mana to create way less…

1 Like

Mainly, for Dragon killing skull damage, and a buffer to multiple Famine traits.

Once I get time to properly accelerate him, I suspect he’ll go first like he should. He’s just slow to get rolling.

1 Like

Yeah, I feel you pain: took me over 350 Guild Chests, 500 gem keys and 150 VIP chests…but then I got 2 of him. Not sure he was worth all that but I’m glad I didn’t end up empty handed. I was about to have to use my glory keys lol

1 Like

I agree he is also immune to stunt so i would put him first for sure

I got him in 1,000 glory keys. So, I didn’t need to waste any gems or gem keys on him. I was happy about that since I doubt I’ll use him. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I started out on Glory keys too, but stopped at 700, next time I will go up to 1000. :smiley:

3 Likes

his full team stun is a beautiful thing.

Emp Kor stun on 4+? No more
Courage buffing for every skull? Nopers
Mab freezing you? Nuh uh
Bone Dragon annoying to attack b/c of chill? Buh bye
3x Humility insane magic boosting an AEr? Not now

4 Likes

Armored, Stoneskin, Granite Skin? Not any more.

2 Likes

Yes I’m surprisingly enjoying the heck out of Stormhammer! I swapped out Gorgotha and placed him in my twin Nax/TDS team and it’s been working beautifully thus far. As mentioned, full team Stun in the late-game meta is incredible. His red gem generation also helps to quickly fill TDS mid-match.

2 Likes

200 glory keys and 10vip keys and out he popped. :grin:

3 Likes

He’s interesting with Plague for griefing.

Full team Stun, Burn, often more than 2 match 4s. Cascades seem to power up Plague faster than most teams I built to try and use Plague.

I’m hoping he keeps his double 15 gem generation. It feels like its always an extra turn, and may become even more interesting with the storms and the cascades he triggers.

4000 glory.
1000 gems.

No drops. Truly, truly sad. Which is why it is not worth buying gems. You can’t be sure of getting what you want. I spent $5 for dwarf avatar because I was certain I’d get it. But for units like this? Not worth opening wallet.

2 Likes

lol.
200 guild keys. 850 gem keys 3434 glory keys and no mythic

Well, 50 vip chests and I get 3, mmmm.
So lucky I think.

and I open 12 more and > What? a 4 one lol

4 StoneHammer in 62 vip chests, omg

5 Likes

Engineered luck.

Still Love this game :heart_eyes: 13 Gem Chests and