A New Mythic Approaches - Rath-Amon

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/a-new-mythic-approaches-rath-amon/

New Mythic Troop: Rath-Amon Rath-Amon will be the only Mythic Troop available in Glory, Gem, Guild & VIP Chests for the next 7 days.

1 Like

Anyone confirm if it is in drop table since global chat not working?

Yes, it is in the drop table.

1 Like

I can see people in Xbox and Playstation chat finding it as well.

Got 'em in one try. Hopefully, this will be the norm for me. 200Gem keys. (PS4) :grinning::ok_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes

“Khonshu” :smile:

5 Likes

Nice mythic. 2nd in a row that I missed after opening several 1000 chests …

Not mention keys, he cost me 130,000 glory

I spent more than that this time and last time without getting the mythic troop. Plus guild seals and keys. :expressionless:

Got em after 150 guild chests. Makes up for previous costs.

Pulled Rath-Amon

But, my memory of the event is in question. :wink:

(If anyone got what I did just there, then I love you.)

What I do remember is reading a Moon Knight comic or two as a child…

1 Like

Fun fact, first time the mythic appeared in the spoilers, the placeholder name was… from that comic :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Which, in turn, originate from Egyptian god, Khonsu.

So the name for this Mythic used to be Khonshu, then Thoth-Amon, then Rath-Amon as the final name.

First one is the closest to the god, and obvious comic reference with that falcon/large bird skull head, second is a reference to another Moon God, Thoth. Was it changed to censorship issue? Not sure what “Rath” is even referencing now, is it just fancy Ra? Although “Amon” is likely from his dad, the Air God.

1 Like

I know him by the name thoth-anah-amon, in hebrew its sounds much funnier, strawberry that rest a lot

3 Likes