A new (fake) mini game - killing bandits!

Also, with Lust, it appears that the 3rd traits multiply per ally death. So if you face double Lust, and you kill 2 opponents with say Infernus in one turn, it appears you could receive 4 charms against you. It is kind of insane for a passive trait.

I donā€™t have cold, hard data to talk about the feasibility of keeping a stun team around, and it made me think of something more interesting to me that isnā€™t new but isnā€™t in this thread yet.

Some people would like a game where they have to rotate between 5 or 6 PvP teams to get anything done. Other people would like to grind at PvP and win 90%-95% of their matches without adjustments. Itā€™s possible to make a game thatā€™s fun for either of these groups, but not both.

Most of GoW seems geared towards the ā€œone teamā€ people. The meta teams can win in 2-4 turns on average.

Backup and/or Lust is geared towards the ā€œmany teamsā€ people. The teams that grind up everything else get gummed up by it. My suspicion is a stun team isnā€™t anywhere near as fast as the meta teams, but the stun team likely makes mincemeat of these opponents.

Iā€™m more of the ā€œone teamā€ kind of person, I like to veg out to match-3 games. So I donā€™t like Backup/Lust and avoid those matches. But the people who donā€™t want to veg out arenā€™t ā€œwrongā€, and Backup/Lust are good for them.

Only the devs can say which game they want GoW to be, but I donā€™t think it can be both unless there are separate modes with different rules.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Never noticed, probably because the description of stun next to a troop refers only to traits being affected; no reference to trees at all. The devs really need to

1. make bigger efforts to announce game/troop changes. A repeated announcement in global perhaps.

2. adjust troop/spell descriptions accordingly.

Constant changes due to complaints from unhappy players needs to stop. The knock on effect is that many of us dont even know what our troops do anymore. Thats absurd.

1 Like

Crazy!!

4 Likes

Did you transform spam? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like