A busy (and short!) month at Infinity Plus Two

not agree more.

1 Like

Iā€™m German. But thereā€™s nothing I can do. Iā€™m disabled at home, valuing every halfway normal day.

While I donā€™t have it as bad as people in Ukraine or even Russia, we are very much affected by the war over here as well.

Prices for everyday necessities have gone up so much that it becomes hard to deal with.

So excuse me while I try to forget for a few moments that I may soon go cold or hungry myself - never even mind the influx of the poor people that will be hard to care for all over Europe as weā€™re, like I said, affected over here ourselves, or the threat of a nuclear war.

Please also note that this is a game forum. If you want to chat about the war and worldwide crisis, maybe even try to help, Iā€™m sure there are way better outlets.

6 Likes

Where did I say I hated the game?

I totally agree. But this thread was originally about the devs abandoning ship because less than 0 4% of the populus wish to rightfully celebrate their religion. I can think of no other country that adopts this principle of ā€œif they want time off, then lets all have time offā€. Its not as if australians are welcoming to outsiders or indeed their own indigenous people. Yes I feel strongly european at present whilst the so called dynamic duo who call the EU shots do less than anyone to help Ukraine. I will keep my comments game related in future even though my game time has dropped by at least 80%

This is like walking into a bar and telling everyone they need to care more about starving children.

Good message, wrong location.

5 Likes

Please keep it civil.

Iā€™ve deleted all posts insulting other players and the racist posts too.

If it continues after this Iā€™m locking the thread.

Thank you to everyone who did keep it civil.

3 Likes

Fair enough. Then why so many holidays?

Myself and other community members have listed the holidays and dates in the OP and in posts above.

The Australian Federal Government, the Victorian State government and religion decide when those holidays are.

And how is the weather there? because it makes me want to move there (I said from my sad office)

1 Like

*Or design flaws in favor of the player so we can nerf them within 48 hours of being alerted to them.

Timeā€¦wellā€¦spent?

17 Likes

You mean like when gaps were first introduced on a gnome week and they were nerfed within 24 hours? Or how the dungeon tool caused a door fix within a couple of days?

Funny how missing rewards is low priority but too many rewards is up there with the game literally not loading for people.

15 Likes

radio silence works both ways. Next time you ā€˜crack the codeā€™ do what they do and say nothing. For years they have ignored bug reports but have just proven that they can fix stuff quickly if they ā€˜needā€™ (affecting profit margins) to do so. Pure self serving BS.

4 Likes